Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
got my first two orders in from the opening drop. ordered two ballisong keychains and came with a surprisingly good amount of extras. 2 beach balls, 2 NY stickers, 2 spinach and 2 red box logo stickers

I wanna buy this Bottle Opener to Clip on my Backpack

they want $30.99 shipped for it in red or black off the BAY

does anyone how this or remember how much the Retail price was when it dropped???

I wanna buy this Bottle Opener to Clip on my Backpack

they want $30.99 shipped for it in red or black off the BAY

does anyone how this or remember how much the Retail price was when it dropped???
if i recall correctly it was 12 or 18. could be wrong tho

be careful tho man there are fakes of those everywhere 
frown.gif

Damn Fo Real..  I mean Fake Preme Tee's i understand.  But Bottle opener's too.

Damn damn i need a L/C 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

frown.gif

Damn damn i need a L/C 
laugh.gif

yea man they have fakes of a lot of preme accessories now. i try to keep an eye out on the rep market so i can i.d fakes and theyve been pumping out a lot of ish lately smh. id help you out with a l/c but i dont own one 

Wasn't that bottle opener really flimsy too? I remember everyone complaining about it when they were for sale that it broke easily.

Plus if you really want to clip something on your bag

View media item 1436105

Last edited:
Wasn't that bottle opener really flimsy too? I remember everyone complaining about it when they were for sale that it broke easily.

Plus if you really want to clip something on your bag
NAH, lol 

it's handy to have a bottle opener on my backpack to crack beers n Real CocaCola Bottles open when out Bike riding and whatnot

Last edited:
:frown:

Damn damn i need a L/C :lol:  

Not trying to say I support fakes or that you should buy a fake lanyard but it wouldn't surprise me if fake accessories are made in the same places as the legit ones.

I don't get down with fakes either but your saying Quality wise - they are neck n neck  @thejacobsharp  

I don't even want the Fugazi stuff Preme dropping just cuz it means FAKE

the word raises the hair on my back!

Last edited:

dude just paid RESALE for yzys & frags ($1000+) but cant cop a ball for his 6 yr old bro on ebay for $30?
well thats why I asked in here first if anyone is willing to sell. Rather give NT money than a bum a55 reseller on ebay. If the boot fits.. 

So cop a bottle opener for your keys..I dont bring my backpack everywhere. So therefore, bottle opener in backpack is useless to me

View media item 1436226
7 bucks from the brewery, less if you get one that's not branded at pretty much any decent liquor store. I've got a small collection of these, I tend to buy one from any brewery I visit with a gift shop.

Do you usually go L in their tees?
I only have two other tees. One from 09 SS and 08 FW. Large fits perfect, haven't bought anything since then so I went large. I bought the flannel and classic logo in medium because of sleeve length and it's perfect.

1/2 of my week one orders got here Thursday and I just opened it today. Happy with the crewneck
smile.gif

Weird thing is I'm still waiting for shipping confirmation on my second week 1 order but already got it for both my week 2 orders. When I called the warehouse Wednesday Melissa told me my order was processed and I should get confirmation by the end of the day but still haven't received anything. Hopefully it just shows up on my front porch sometime next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom