Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I been thinking about it, putting my small design instruments in it .
this you on drop days? 
laugh.gif

I've stayed at the Wynn and Encore before, AMAZING!!
I don't gamble like that. I play slots, sometimes roulette, the drinks are still free and I don't stress as much. I can still make a little money on slots. I'm just going to hit the pool, play a little, drink and have fun.

Any spots I should hit? What's that shop that posted all the box logos a while back on IG?
View media item 2172841

Hopefully I can win some money on Saturday and head over there Sunday with my winnings.
Will probably be dead in my room on Sunday though. Pink blazers all destroyed. Terrible tattoo on my neck. 2 black eyes

Last edited:
I need people's advice on something. I ordered a navy suede S Logo hat off of someone on Grailed and they shipped the hat in a mailer instead of putting it in a small box. I paid $19 for the hat to be shipped to Canada and he paid $9 for shipping here. The hat is all wrinkled now and I'm not a fan of it at all. Think I'll be able to get the wrinkles out and sell it? Or should I just pay for the shipping and return it? Pretty pissed now.

I need people's advice on something. I ordered a navy suede S Logo hat off of someone on Grailed and they shipped the hat in a mailer instead of putting it in a small box. I paid $19 for the hat to be shipped to Canada and he paid $9 for shipping here. The hat is all wrinkled now and I'm not a fan of it at all. Think I'll be able to get the wrinkles out and sell it? Or should I just pay for the shipping and return it? Pretty pissed now.
Wrinkled is cool bro...

slap it on an wrinkle it more.. it'll look better in time

Amazon product ASIN B00JKSYPNQ

also, just because you paid $19 for shipping doesnt mean thats what the seller will actually pay for it...

Mine came all flat and wrinkled from supny in a box per usual hat orders. It had no shape. But I started wearing it and now there's shape to it where I can sit it down and it retains its roundness with no sagging. The suede is very rough but idc. Really like the hat

View media item 2173307

Got the seahorse keychain in and it's pretty dope.

View media item 2173314
View media item 2173315

when Kanye and Kim stayed at the hotel i used to work at they left some gallons of distilled water in the room, i legit thought about throwing them them on the bay...couldn't do it though :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom