Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Free the ape god

#BEATING ON MY CHEST 
He's actually back out on the streets. He posted some vids on IG yesterday showing that either Supreme or some Supreme customers put an order of protection on him. He was in a grocery store showing off the paperwork. 

^it was actually the supreme security guards that put the order of protection on him

Last edited:
when Kanye and Kim stayed at the hotel i used to work at they left some gallons of distilled water in the room, i legit thought about throwing them them on the bay...couldn't do it though :lol:

so you are saying you found gallons of Holy Water?

so you are saying you found gallons of Holy Water?
:lol:

He should've drank it and blessed himself

:lol:

it was tempting

^it was actually the supreme security guards that put the order of protection on him
I would too, 

Everyday you come to work you gotta deal with a guy WHO wants to scrap with you.

If Ape gets hurt on the property of Supreme, His Ape wife can sue Supreme and any INS they hold on the store n property for Liability!!

and more then 3 incidents is considered Public Nuisance

I'm scared the headbands and balakava are dropping tomorrow. 
ohwell.gif

Undecided

Besides the Anatomy Tee and Coach jacket

I wanna see the other Reg Drop items coming...  Supreme is always good at Throwing a Monkey Wrench during drops

Black Samurai. I got a $158 credit on Supreme site. Hopefully it doesn't trip me up at checkout. Has anyone ever used credit with them before? Not even sure how it works they said just check out with the same email.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom