Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn shame they had to put the massive NY on the back of that coaches jacket, otherwise it would've been perfect.

im all for a box logo, but damn thats a huge NY logo

nothing a flannnel cant hide
just what i was thinking 
nthat.gif

Ron Guidry box logo >
Joe Pepiton bogo word to Larry David
That leather jacket is auto-copped.
hope your card isn't auto-declined 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
:rofl:
I personally think I am a ****** up individual because I plan on copping that bogo to wear to an Orioles game :smokin

:rofl: why did he think it was okay to rush Pedro like that? Should have put that on a tee.
Concepts actually did...I can't find a pic of it, but I remember I forgot that it was dropping and it sold out with the quickness...

Why didn't supreme just do a pin strip bogo smh

I'll be passing Thursday and June

Now make an La capsule and we talking :nthat:

Can someone post or Pm

Me the warehouse number I need to figure out if I can get my money back or if supreme just robbed your boy :frown:

I would hope at least Yankee fans get the products but you know that won't happen. Hoodie would have been cool if they took out at least one NY logo from the front or the back. Jersey's look the best but that's a no go as a A's/Giants fan.

Can't believe they made snap backs and not new eras. Doesn't even make sense.

Zimmer's cool in my book. He just shouldn't have stepped to Pedro the gawd like a fool. That is all.

Yeah, bad design decisions all around.

No NE caps, no use of pinstripes, over logo usage, crappy font choice...

It'll sell out in SECONDS and resale will be high for sure but nothing particularly special in this collection at all.

The coaches jacket had potential but the back logo is just too much.

A navy jacket, white NY logo on chest, supreme arched across the back in white regular font, Yankee script logo patch on one arm and maybe a small supreme box logo patchon the other... Would have been perfect

Last edited:
as a huge yankees fan, this collection (or a good amount of it anyway) is auto copped for me. gonna try and get a hoodie and 5-panel on thursday, then the bogo and jersey in june.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom