Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
gal_derek_jeter_9.jpg

photo tee of costanza and a yung captain would be :smokin 

also i too wish there was pinstriping on the white hoodie 

Last edited:
Yankees bogo is a definite. The big logo is a little much for me usually but Yankees I can do it. Pin stripped bogos wouldve been CRAZY tho. Just going to be hard to decide blue or white.

Wish they wouldve gave us a classic blue yankees fitted with a grey under brim.

Hoodie is a maybe.

Last edited:
Forget Zim for a sec and think about how Viritek left on his facemask when swinging on ARod, that right dere is like 10 vs 1 straight punani trait.

Forget Zim for a sec and think about how Viritek left on his facemask when swinging on ARod, that right dere is like 10 vs 1 straight punani trait.
i wouldnt quite say he swung at a-rod

unlike the p that a-rod is by trying to high five Arroyo as he tried to make a tag on him

yankee fans still salty over that 
laugh.gif

beautiful image and you know it. they were having words and it escalated quickly.

honestly though, i'm rooting for a-rod this year. 

Last edited:

yankee fans still salty over that 
laugh.gif

beautiful image and you know it. they were having words and it escalated quickly.
Not mad at all not even an ARod fan.... no matter how quickly it went it just takes a sec to take the facemask off or you just look sissy that's all.  That's like waiting to pop ish when your crew finally arrives to back you up. Boston trash for that, and when they where calling Denzel the N word at their stadium.
mean.gif

Not mad at all not even an ARod fan.... no matter how quickly it went it just takes a sec to take the facemask off or you just look sissy that's all.  That's like waiting to pop ish when your crew finally arrives to back you up. Boston trash for that, and when they where calling Denzel the N word at their stadium.
mean.gif
That happen at the stadium? I thought that incident was like a hotel or street?

Either way, Boston's racist incidents are certainly our worst look  

I think this is a good time to buy up a bunch of NYC preme stuff

and Sock it back to all the Kats who have been Flourishing in NYC these past couple weeks grabbing Frags n Don's and whatever else 21Mercer sold!

Payback time!

#ResaleNYC  #GoTigers

I feel like that's going to be the case for a lot of buyers regarding this drop. Not that you need to like baseball to buy it... Just saying
:lol: I dont even like box logo tees and I'm going for one.

Last edited:

I think this is a good time to buy up a bunch of NYC preme stuff

and Sock it back to all the Kats who have been Flourishing in NYC these past couple weeks grabbing Frags n Don's and whatever else 21Mercer sold!

Payback time!

#ResaleNYC  #GoTigers
dont forget NYC 1's 
nthat.gif

Don't even watch baseball but I'm still gonna cop that bogo tee....
love how copping box logo's is being treated as such a forgone thing these last few pages like the bots won't be out in full force lol

Yup. Hoping that malcom hoodie goes on sale so I can cop some more.

I know dudes didn't cop it, due to there not being a very clear supreme logo on it
:lol: plenty of stuff sells out with minimal to no branding, its just an ugly sweater. Looks like Rickys MLK shirt from Trailer Park Boys.

The big red oddly placed 'Malcolm X' branding is what threw me off about the hoodie. I sure hope the shorts don't have that on the back too...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom