Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know if the leather will sell out as quick, that high retail might cause it to sit a little

I really see this season as aberration.
I don't think all the NY stuff will sit but I don't see it selling out that fast. The only reason things are selling out at a light speed is because this literally has been the best season since(at least for me Spring 11). I mean there is literally something for everybody. From the ostentatious "Supreme" plastered clothing to some subdued/off radar pieces/ potential great collabs but I have noticed a lot of recycled color ways and styles reaching all the way back to some of the older lookbooks.
All in all I hope people eat this Thursday on something they really want.

The way this season has started its gonna be reseller frenzy and everything is getting copped selling out in a 1-2 minute span
Yup.

wait it out... the new batch of resellers are currently feeling the sting of an over saturated market... they watched Neil tees go from $120+ to $80 shipped on #supremeforsale

my guess is a bunch of resellers are sitting on product right now hoping the prices will go up, but will eventually cave in when mommy and daddy tell them they can't burn the credit card anymore for clothing purchases

the season will regulate itself soon :nthat:

Don't know if the leather will sell out as quick, that high retail might cause it to sit a little

If that ugly fur coat sold out idk supreme anymore every season has its own life I suppose am just in here for the ride

If they sold out of the seersucker in minutes last S/S, a leather jacket is going to move pretty quick, especially since it was the teaser image for the season.

Ughhhh I need all NY Collection
nthat.gif

I think the reason this season is very strong is because Brendon Babenzien knew this was his last hoorah with the brand. I've been really impressed with a lot of things this season from the T's to the Hoodies to the Hats and Collabs. Can't wait to see what's next once the new creative director takes over. It can either be good or bad. Hoping I can cop a red or navy snapback and hoodie on Thursday. Gonna be tough but this season I've been really lucky so far.

Last edited:
Agreed. I see the leather moving since it was in the lookbook.

Seems like a lot of the lookbook stuff, even in colors that may normally sit. Flies.

Soccer top coming in tomorrow.  Hope it's the same material as the arabic jersey, **** is so soft.

I've never tried to buy any Supreme gear so I have no clue how it goes.
laugh.gif

I'll shoot for a box logo tee in June. Trying for the Navy hoodie on the 12th.

What time do things go up?
nerd.gif
Good luck man but chances are pretty slim if youre not familiar enough with the checkout process to be swift enough...online updates are every thurs. 11am eastern time /8am pacific

[thread="618291"]Quote:[/thread]
I've never tried to buy any Supreme gear so I have no clue how it goes.:lol:

I'll shoot for a box logo tee in June. Trying for the Navy hoodie on the 12th.

What time do things go up?:nerd:

Good luck man but chances are pretty slim if youre not familiar enough with the checkout process to be swift enough...online updates are every thurs. 11am eastern time /8am pacific
:frown:

Thanks, bro.

Impending sticker shock in the thread on the yankees capsule in 3, 2, .....

Im thinking $$$$

Last edited:
Nah I think ppl gonna beast for the Yankee stuff, at least in store in NYC.
THIS! i expect this drop to be the first really crazy situation outside the shop. and now that it's warming up outside...
wait it out... the new batch of resellers are currently feeling the sting of an over saturated market... they watched Neil tees go from $120+ to $80 shipped on #supremeforsale

my guess is a bunch of resellers are sitting on product right now hoping the prices will go up, but will eventually cave in when mommy and daddy tell them they can't burn the credit card anymore for clothing purchases

the season will regulate itself soon
nthat.gif
these "resellers" really messed up the neil yound drop or supreme made enough to go around.  people were really asking for 80 for a photo tee. never seen that happen since everything has gone hyped
If they sold out of the seersucker in minutes last S/S, a leather jacket is going to move pretty quick, especially since it was the teaser image for the season.
yea, but seesucker you know they didn't make a lot of. supreme knows how to play the numbers game
I think the reason this season is very strong is because Brendon Babenzien knew this was his last hoorah with the brand. I've been really impressed with a lot of things this season from the T's to the Hoodies to the Hats and Collabs. Can't wait to see what's next once the new creative director takes over. It can either be good or bad. Hoping I can cop a red or navy snapback and hoodie on Thursday. Gonna be tough but this season I've been really lucky so far.
saw dude walking in the direction of the shop like two weeks ago decked out in some sick NOAH gear, was really tempted to stan out but i kept it G like a true supNT player 
nthat.gif

in other news, i finally found and purchased one of my personal grails - olive fishtail parka from '09

crazy because i just missed out on a camo m65 from that same year's spring season. looking for pieces from 6 years ago and they pop up within a week of each other. fates conspiring to make me broke.

so it took 11 days for my week 1 preme order to get to SoCal
sick.gif
no bogo stickers, no beach ball, im mad af right now.

so it took 11 days for my week 1 preme order to get to SoCal
sick.gif
no bogo stickers, no beach ball, im mad af right now.
Lesson 1 when copping Preme: Just be happy the Preme Gods blessed you enough to cop. The stickers and accessories are a bonus. Your life will be much more fulfilling this way, trust me.

Lesson 1 when copping Preme: Just be happy the Preme Gods blessed you enough to cop. The stickers and accessories are a bonus. Your life will be much more fulfilling this way, trust me.
yea i know but still...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom