Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like this should be their motto this season.
Replace Rose Garden with Beachball 
nthat.gif

I feel like this should be their motto this season.
I really wanted this sticker.  

I only put the moth sticker on my mac but I want to also put the bogo sticker while covering the 'reme' and putting the trip reset sticker on top of that so only  the 'Sup' from the bogo sticker is visible.  Thoughts?

@WhatCanISay neil tee and split crewneck, my boy ordered just a neil tee from the restock and he got a beach ball
mean.gif
guess its all luck

Last edited:
I really wanted this sticker.  

I only put the moth sticker on my mac but I want to also put the bogo sticker while covering the 'reme' and putting the trip reset sticker on top of that so only  the 'Sup' from the bogo sticker is visible.  Thoughts?

Do it how you want it. I've started running out of space on my MBP and put my Trip Reset sticker on the bottom of the case.

If you mess it up, it's nothing a steady hand and rubbing alcohol for the residue can't fix.

Well you just bukkaked it with Supreme stickers.
haha nah I didn't pull the trigger.  I only put up the moth sticker.  going to wait until I get some more merch, we'll probably get new different stickers right? I didn't order nothing from week 2 but has anyone got anything different for extra goodies besides the beach ball and regular stickers we were getting?

That green color in the hat is starting to grow on me.:lol:

Will I be good if I have same billing address but different cards?

Buying 2 of the hats but obviously can't have them in the same order.

I've never had it work, but supposedly you need to get creative with your address and name so it won't flag from the CC, but be different enough to not get kicked out of Supreme's system.

I've never had it work, but supposedly you need to get creative with your address and name so it won't flag from the CC, but be different enough to not get kicked out of Supreme's system.

Damn I'm worried now.

Might have to do the old give-a-friend cash trick just to be safe!

Work till 11 box is at home

If I don't get a beach ball I'll shed a tear if I don't get a rose garden sticker I'll be pissed only sticker I really wanted :frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom