Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
tom and jerry tee 
nerd.gif

the only issue i had with the steep tech jackets was the sizing, fit really roomy for me.
I agree with this, one of the reasons I sold mine, it was roomy but length was it was too short (imo). The other thing was the color blocking, I looked like I was straight out of a 90's disney movie.

It was one of those jackets that looks sick on the hanger but not to wear.

I agree with this, one of the reasons I sold mine, it was roomy but length was it was too short (imo). The other thing was the color blocking, I looked like I was straight out of a 90's disney movie.

It was one of those jackets that looks sick on the hanger but not to wear.
But you bought a leaves jacket lol

Nah, to each his own fam

What's a good preme bot? Not sure if you guys talk about that here [emoji]128514[/emoji]

But you bought a leaves jacket lol

Nah, to each his own fam

I can pull off a camo mountain parka a million times better than steep tech, not saying I didn't like the look of the steep tech... I bought it when it came out.

Can anyone help me with this issue?

When I try to access the webstore on my work computer it directs me to UK store even though I'm in the US.

I've tried deleting cookies and cache, but it stll doesn't direct me to the US store.

When I try to access the webstore on my work computer it directs me to UK store even though I'm in the US.

I've tried deleting cookies and cache, but it stll doesn't direct me to the US store.

I been had directed to the Japanese store

if your on mac 

use chrome and download Hola VPN extension and use it to bring you back to USA sup

then turn it off after your on the site 

you might have to clear the cookies after n before 

I can pull off a camo mountain parka a million times better than steep tech, not saying I didn't like the look of the steep tech... I bought it when it came out.
That's supreme basically, bunch of out there stuff we convince ourselves we can pull off lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom