Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked the Field Boots that dropped a few years ago better, especially the black pair with the yellow laces.

Debating on copping the black pair this time around. Will all depend on retail lol.

How much are the Timberland hoodies gonna be? I want one but I know they gonna be dumb cheese. Field Boots are cool but nothing serious.

dog key chain is so fire still pissed i slept on it in 14

Forreal, Its funny that keychain from that season and the jesus beanie is what got me into supreme. But I remember some people on here saying that keychain is super common at LA flea marketsand was used as the inspiration behind it. I've never been to LA so idk if that true or not.

dog key chain is so fire still pissed i slept on it in 14
Forreal, Its funny that keychain from that season and the jesus beanie is what got me into supreme. But I remember some people on here saying that keychain is super common at LA flea marketsand was used as the inspiration behind it. I've never been to LA so idk if that true or not.
"homies" inspired the dog keychain...

Kinda want those beef and broccoli but I've heard the ******* levels at a supreme release are off the charts. I'm off hmm I should go and camp

Say no tee got delivered, got the say no sticky to match and a bogo. Fastest shipping yet. Passing on collab, good luck to all who wanna eat!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom