Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok guys.
Looking at like $2100 round trip from LAX to JFK then fly back out of ERW, all nonstop, 4 nights in the city. Get in early on the 30th, leave in the afternoon on the 3rd.
Take this research to my wife and see what happens.

For flights???..that's too much..wait til after Xmas..if that includes the hotel then that's a little bit better

Also..keep checking flights daily...they say if u look up prices in the afternoons during the week the prices are typically better..but 2100 sounds ridiculous

Ok guys.
Looking at like $2100 round trip from LAX to JFK then fly back out of ERW, all nonstop, 4 nights in the city. Get in early on the 30th, leave in the afternoon on the 3rd.
Take this research to my wife and see what happens.

$2100 to go to NYC? save your money.... NYC sucks especially in the winter, stay in California.

LGA is going under major construction right now. Its damn near impossible to get in or out of there.

$2100 to go to NYC? save your money.... NYC sucks especially in the winter, stay in California.
agreed, this is winter for us in NYC

Cwng2nWWgAAl5LJ.jpg:large

For flights???..that's too much..wait til after Xmas..if that includes the hotel then that's a little bit better

Also..keep checking flights daily...they say if u look up prices in the afternoons during the week the prices are typically better..but 2100 sounds ridiculous

LOL- I just realized u are going to Times Square NYE..noooooooo don't do that

That's with hotel.

Not going to Times Square

That's with hotel.

Not going to Times Square

Ok that sounds like a fair price..with a 4 star hotel..but still do research the rest of this week..search flights only..I kno u r gonna do a package via Travelocity/Priceline/Expedia..but when you see lower prices..that is when u book the flight/hotel together..it took me weeks to book my flight to Spain..saved like $450

Edit- subways will save u a lot of money..but may be a little confusing

Last edited:
Ill be driving up to NY tomorrow morning.

Still undecided on timbs collab.

If i wanted to stop in supreme from thurs-sat what would be the best date/time as far as lines go? Probably fri/sat i should be cool right? Its my girls bday trip and she aint with the sh*ts lol

Ill be driving up to NY tomorrow morning.

Still undecided on timbs collab.

If i wanted to stop in supreme from thurs-sat what would be the best date/time as far as lines go? Probably fri/sat i should be cool right? Its my girls bday trip and she aint with the sh*ts lol
yea, friday or saturday, try going to dsm and sup before they close on thursday and if they have a line dont bother if you cant get in before they close

Last edited:
Since thermal zip-ups are dropping this week, it's usually a good indication that Box Logos are dropping next week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom