Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have my page notifications set. I always miss those though. Fingers crossed though. Hoping somebody will trade for the Astro Hoodie though honestly, I feel like that's my best bet.
probably not good enough man..dudes have bots linked to restock monitors so once it restocks its usually gone pretty quick

got my shipping confirmation and since im in jersey my hat should be here tomorrow :pimp: hopefully they throw in some good stickers

nthat.gif
 Ahh Yeeah!

Are you guys changing the time on your Laptops Manually to get the extra few sec on the Drop 1st???

this cant be a real question

It's just worded oddly, if you sync your time to whatever server your laptop manufacturer defaults to, it might not match Supreme's time. If you set it to sync to time.supremenewyork.com it'll display the same time their servers say it is. Which can be a few seconds different from time.apple.com or whatever your laptop syncs with.

got my shipping confirmation and since im in jersey my hat should be here tomorrow
pimp.gif
hopefully they throw in some good stickers
pimp.gif

Love when that happens.

I am in CT and have been surprised to find a box waiting for me the next day. feels good.
glasses.gif

this cant be a real question
It's just worded oddly, if you sync your time to whatever server your laptop manufacturer defaults to, it might not match Supreme's time. If you set it to sync to time.supremenewyork.com it'll display the same time their servers say it is. Which can be a few seconds different from time.apple.com or whatever your laptop syncs with.
this is Raab were talking about

dude probably had time travel on his mind

Smh..Where does everyone get the 4% paypal fees charge?
laugh.gif
monkey see, money do?
Don't get me started. I have a designated soap box in the SB thread for this conversation. It's 2.9% + $0.30 like @davinci  said. I know, maths are so diffacult. But seriously. Most of the people in here are 20+ so why is a percentage plus a constant so difficult to understand? It's only 4% when you're around the $30 range. Anywhere above $100 (most of what we buy/sell) and you're closer to 3%

Wow. Supreme printing those shipping labels with the quickness! Still takes forever to reach me though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom