Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
any special Yankees stickers?
nerd.gif
That's what I'm hoping for.

Got both my shipping confirmations. I live in NJ too so usually gets here next day. When I ordered Mophie couple weeks back it actually didnt come til Monday

Got both my shipping confirmations. I live in NJ too so usually gets here next day. When I ordered Mophie couple weeks back it actually didnt come til Monday
CT is also next day. I suppose if you gotta live outside the NYC/LA areas and can't go to the store, the next best thing is being close for online drops and next day shipping.

It's just worded oddly, if you sync your time to whatever server your laptop manufacturer defaults to, it might not match Supreme's time. If you set it to sync to time.supremenewyork.com it'll display the same time their servers say it is. Which can be a few seconds different from time.apple.com or whatever your laptop syncs with.
Thanks bro for Explaining, I couldn't get it out

I'm not crazy, Just Wake n Baked this morning ok 
nthat.gif

Slept on this release. I've been a Yankee fan since birth, and my family bleeds blue (the pool at my house has a ceramic Yankee table built into it LOL), but I don't have the money atm, I gotta save for the reflective windbreaker or international coaches jacket.

I've got a question maybe the NT fam can give me some good answers to, though.

What's the best way to use early links to your advantage? They always just redirect to the home page if you click them too early, and you can't keep refreshing them cause they just turn into the shop home. Do you just keep them in your bookmarks bar in the chamber or what? I still usually manage to be in the 10:59 club without them, but I've always wondered.

Slept on this release. I've been a Yankee fan since birth, and my family bleeds blue (the pool at my house has a ceramic Yankee table built into it LOL), but I don't have the money atm, I gotta save for the reflective windbreaker or international coaches jacket.

I've got a question maybe the NT fam can give me some good answers to, though.

What's the best way to use early links to your advantage? They always just redirect to the home page if you click them too early, and you can't keep refreshing them cause they just turn into the shop home. Do you just keep them in your bookmarks bar in the chamber or what? I still usually manage to be in the 10:59 club without them, but I've always wondered.
To avoid answering this question in the thread I will PM you the trick I use.

we are in for the same items, although im changing my mind about the reflective pullover
Seems like the hype on the pullover is growing, I don't remember seeing any talk about it initially. Windbreaker, coaches, and classic logo hoodie are musts for me. Probably will only be able to pick one though =\

To avoid answering this question in the thread I will PM you the trick I use.
Thanks again brotha 
smokin.gif

Should've copped the backpack when I had the chance.

All in on the reflective windbreaker though :pimp:

Is it bad that I can't wait until the wiffle ball set drops? It's like that little league bat collab except it's something a grown man can actually use.
Are you kidding? its like a dream collab of mine
laugh.gif

I played so much wiffle ball as a kid with those damn yellow bats that would ALWAYS find a way to get ****** up.

#SupCT
nthat.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom