Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
To all of you with the questions lol it's pretty simple and VERY lucky this bogoSZN..

I went ahead and ordered 4 atc slots and ended up going 2/4
smile.gif
....I copped a black manually in my size using the restocks app (large) .. Will get my refund for the 2 I didn't hit with the atc soon but the winners have already shipped !
Smart man. That's how it's done.

I'm browsing through the pieces that are still in stock, damn that gold stripe turtle neck is ugly lol I can't imagine anyone rockin that

tan S-logo finally got dropped off. a bit anti-climactic after the long *** wait :lol:

Whats a fair price for the undercover anatomy tee and anyone have any suggestions of where to look? Only tee i really wanted this season

Whats a fair price for the undercover anatomy tee and anyone have any suggestions of where to look? Only tee i really wanted this season
I paid $80 on grailed a month or two ago. Its dope but i wouldnt pay much more than that

pretty mad I cant seem to find the black color blocked arc hoodie anywhere
Check grailed if you havent already. Highly recommended hoodie prob my favorite i own

I paid $80 on grailed a month or two ago. Its dope but i wouldnt pay much more than that
Check grailed if you havent already. Highly recommended hoodie prob my favorite i own
Thanks, ive seen some on ebay but i'll check grailed too. Atleast i have an idea of what to pay.

Good call, just had to change up my  search terms and came up with a few. Waiting for holiday madness to slow down then i'll probably scoop it up 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom