Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xmas 16 Tee 
smokin.gif

I'm looking at the News section and the last collaboration they do for FW is Timberland (which is the last one for this season as well)

Other seasons had the last collaboration (Timberland) in second week of December ~ if there was another collaboration/"winter tees", it should have been updated this week...

So tomorrow's drop (12/15) could possibly be the last drop of the season 

I'm looking at the News section and the last collaboration they do for FW is Timberland (which is the last one for this season as well)

Other seasons had the last collaboration (Timberland) in second week of December ~ if there was another collaboration/"winter tees", it should have been updated this week...

So tomorrow's drop (12/15) could possibly be the last drop of the season 
I want one more surprise collab like they did with the surprise Champion stuff they did last F/W. 

[emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

^you're good, i like the tee, simple, better than that dam silent night and vamp xmas joint from the past 2 yrs

Christmas tee is cool.

Got my box logo in yesterday. Originally got it to keep but those resell prices :x . Might just have to.

Last edited:
supreme fans are the weirdest. so you're telling me you want this instead of the one releasing? 
They can literally make anything...  Just the fact they slapped on a bogo will drive up the hype = absurd reselling. Just doesn't sit right with me but it is what it is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom