Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
going for white and gonna dye it green 

edit: nvm, rit doesnt have a solid green 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Need a W on this white tee so I feel better about this bogo L hopefully balaclava and beanie distract people from it

Not sure if anyone here plays GTA, but in their latest update they added new clothes and a lot of it is like supreme. They have a FW 15 TNF jacket in red, yellow, and black. They also have bogos and other stuff. It's pretty cool. Sorry for crap pic.
And I bet  the prices they go for in-game is close to resell
roll.gif

Holiday tee is aight. Have a feeling it wont be as easy as the Silent Night/vamp though. Tryna carry on tradition and cop via Emanuel

Need that christmas tee. I much prefer black tees but the white is super clean. Gotta see a pic of the black if it does drop

Probably gonna grab a beanie too. Unsure of color id like but im gonna be picking up scraps because the tee is my main target

Dont need the balaclava but will probably cop anyway

Btw this overdyed hoodie from s/s is one of my favorites. I kinda want another color

Need that christmas tee. I much prefer black tees but the white is super clean. Gotta see a pic of the black if it does drop

Probably gonna grab a beanie too. Unsure of color id like but im gonna be picking up scraps because the tee is my main target

Dont need the balaclava but will probably cop anyway

Btw this overdyed hoodie from s/s is one of my favorites. I kinda want another color

Is the overdyed Thicke?
Or nah?
Edit: Thought you were talking about the tee.

I'm going for white tee, have my wife try her luck at black tee. Hopefully I can pop back in and grab a beanie and balaclava, but probably not.

Last edited:
Is the overdyed Thicke?
Or nah?
Edit: Thought you were talking about the tee.

I'm going for white tee, have my wife try her luck at black tee. Hopefully I can pop back in and grab a beanie and balaclava, but probably not.

The overdyed tee isnt pocket-tee thick. I like the look of them though just not the cursive supreme. I have the brown

Btw i think my girl may have grabbed me another l/s pocket for christmas im excited lol

That mini box logo on that hoody looks worn

LOL!!

Its DS for Grailed as in DEAD Stock, they couldn't move

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom