Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skb came thru with the oop for the boxers just need one more pair or two so I can be good with just rocking sup boxers :nthat:

This thread is moving like 10x faster than last season's. Can't even keep up 
eek.gif

I just got my navy rose cord and damn that **** is hella fire I'm glad i went with navy instead of black but i might just save it for them cold winter nights I'm not trying to get it faded with this burning *** sun here in cali.

Also i just realized supreme charged me twice for the yankees hat, is this unordinary? Should i call my card holder or Supreme? Im not trip pin though if i do get two hats i wouldn't mind selling one of you guys the other hat for retail as long as you guys covered shipping though.

I just got my navy rose cord and damn that **** is hella fire I'm glad i went with navy instead of black but i might just save it for them cold winter nights I'm not trying to get it faded with this burning *** sun here in cali.

Also i just realized supreme charged me twice for the yankees hat, is this unordinary? Should i call my card holder or Supreme? Im not trip pin though if i do get two hats i wouldn't mind selling one of you guys the other hat for retail as long as you guys covered shipping though.
With Supreme, you gotta just wait and see. Many times, mistaken charges will just disappear.

I honestly was kinda let down when I got it in hand but I cant wear hats now anyway so I'll just throw it with the rest and see if it grows on me.

Trade a Extra Beach Ball for a Bottle Opener!

Glad I did! 
happy.gif

Now a 6 pack of Stella to practice opening beers on!

If anybody likes the bottle opener, pm me. Looking for anything accessory related.

Pardon my ignorance but I was not aware that they even made small CDG stickers. First time I ever saw the small stickers was last season.

Wanted to order another package of draws. But they said I've order this before. DaFuh. I should've got 3 packages the first time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom