Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They probably will. It'll hopefully also be the second set of tee drops for the season.

she's probably the only good thing complex has to offer. complex is pretty corny, imo. 

on another note, do you guys think the yankees snapback prices will ever drop a bit or should I expect them to stay around ~110 or so.
I have a feeling there are a TON of navy hats... be patient. Willing to bet the price will dip a bit.

That's crazy, I didn't even peep that lol. & that one guy spent $4500 out the door for 3 of everything -_-

Word that rubbed me the wrong way and he said as long as he stays in school his parents are fine with it
mean.gif
not hating just seems ridiculous to me
Exactly. I could of only dreamed doing something like that with my parent's consent. Salute to him for copping what he wants, but damn...that's overkill lol.

she's probably the only good thing complex has to offer. complex is pretty corny, imo. 

on another note, do you guys think the yankees snapback prices will ever drop a bit or should I expect them to stay around ~110 or so.

Accessories are usually in abundance - patience won't hurt

In my hunt to swap a L Yankees hoodie for a XL the most annoying thing is when people on IG with new accounts and no feedback try to swing a deal... Chimon Lee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom