Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i could choose an item value up to 500$ off their site so i ended up getting a pair of ramones

Could've got real box logo from Seattlesupreme went with fake RO Ramones LOL!!

But

I think Supreme hints at Future collabs... Remember those Playboy LV stickers??? And everyone went crazy because they thought it was a LV but LV never came with the Cease and Decist

I think the GUCCI Mane tee hints at a GUCCI collab...

rick-owens-drkshdw-sneakers-00.jpg

white toe box though not canvas

Last edited:
Could've got real box logo from Seattlesupreme went with fake RO Ramones LOL!!

But

I think Supreme hints at Future collabs... Remember those Playboy LV stickers??? And everyone went crazy because they thought it was a LV but LV never came with the Cease and Decist

I think the GUCCI Mane tee hints at a GUCCI collab...
theyre real :frown:

lol

Horrible choice, could probably get those on sale for less and by fake ro he means that is the cheaper Rick Owens jump off, not actual Rick Owens quality sneakers

Horrible choice, could probably get those on sale for less and by fake ro he means that is the cheaper Rick Owens jump off, not actual Rick Owens quality sneakers
its darkshadow by rick owens not mainline rick

Damn :smh:

Just put on my Supreme Champion parka from years ago for the first time in a bit. It's too small now :smh: :smh: :smh:

One of my favorites too...

General question about the LV collab, how much would you guys be ok to spend on the stuff (retaill and resale inclusive)?

N.b. Keep in mind that when answering this question, it is assumed that your lifestyle will not change. Can't move back with parents to save on rent, can't be missing meals, can't skip on child support, can't stop paying taxes, can't sell organs, can't take a loan from the bank/loan shark, can't start stripping,can't start pimping, can't start prostituting your sweet sweet @s$, can't start selling drugs, can't start committing robberies, can't sell car, heirlooms or house...those kind of things and not limited to them either.

I should add, not to flip either. Cop to rock or stock only. Can also cop to stunt and flex as well.

If you were to buy anything in your current financial/life position, how much?

Last edited:
General question about the LV collab, how much would you guys be ok to spend on the stuff (retaill and resale inclusive)?

N.b. Keep in mind that when answering this question, it is assumed that your lifestyle will not change. Can't move back with parents to save on rent, can't be missing meals, can't skip on child support, can't stop paying taxes, can't sell organs, can't take a loan from the bank/loan shark, can't start stripping, can't start prostitution, can't start selling drugs, can't start committing robberies, can't sell car, heirlooms or house...those king of things and not limited to them either.

If you were to buy anything in your current financial/life position, how much?

$500-$1000
$1001-$5000
$5001-$10,000
$10,000-$baller
If I really wanted to Flip some stuff

I would spend $1k-5k to start

but being it's LV - Some people can't pay the retail so who's to say they'd pay Resale if they can't buy it at that.

And being stuck with a 3-5k piece or Pieces of LV x Supreme isn't the move

I would buy some Box Logo's for 400-500 each and try to flip for under 1k or sit and wait it out till they rise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom