Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
General question about the LV collab, how much would you guys be ok to spend on the stuff (retaill and resale inclusive)?

N.b. Keep in mind that when answering this question, it is assumed that your lifestyle will not change. Can't move back with parents to save on rent, can't be missing meals, can't skip on child support, can't stop paying taxes, can't sell organs, can't take a loan from the bank/loan shark, can't start stripping,can't start pimping, can't start prostituting your sweet sweet @s$, can't start selling drugs, can't start committing robberies, can't sell car, heirlooms or house...those kind of things and not limited to them either.

I should add, not to flip either. Cop to rock or stock only. Can also cop to stunt and flex as well.

If you were to buy anything in your current financial/life position, how much?

Last edited:
Them SupTempo's are trolling hard! how its gonna' say EME'

Knowing Nike Quality..... They'll break necks.. literally the traction on Uptempo's and Griffey Max is BUNS!!! They might as well release a Supreme Neckbrace along with those.

Can't wait for this preview though

I prefer my black uptempos over these as i think the AIR looks right where as Supreme around the shoe doesn't go with it as it was intended too, but ill probably still cop a pair just because i like uptempos and Supreme.

Them SupTempo's are trolling hard! how its gonna' say EME'

Knowing Nike Quality..... They'll break necks.. literally the traction on Uptempo's and Griffey Max is BUNS!!! They might as well release a Supreme Neckbrace along with those.

Can't wait for this preview though
Haha the traction really is garbage lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom