Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And tomorrow is Wednesday my dudes
Everyone anxious
krabs-meme-th.jpg

sddefault.jpg

Anyone able to give feedback on the durability of Supreme backpacks and duffles? expected retail prices?

I've always checked them out instore and was never blown away by the quality.
thanks

Anyone able to give feedback on the durability of Supreme backpacks and duffles? expected retail prices?

thanks

If they keep the prices the same as the seasons in the past, duffle 138-148, backpack 148-158. I have three duffles and two of them are good quality. I would wait to see if they have a TNF collab if you want better than average imo. Sold my only Sup backpack. Have two regular North Faces that are better.

Will probably cop a couple tees...liking the abstract, swirl, and FTP tees. Might try for Sade off hype but im not too worried about it. Will probably just get the color i want in the others

Want a beanie but probably gonna pas this year. My heads too big

I like the duffle/bookbag a lot but i just got both in SS16.

Im sure all the other **** that will drop will change my plans all up

Going for the classic logo hoodie, elephant tee, glass set, and maybe a backpack.  I wanted the taped seam jacket, but I'm not sure if I want to drop $300+ on it 
embarassed.gif
.  For those that have a taped seam jacket from past seasons is the quality worth the price, if i can grab one for retail? 

thanks

I've had my backpack for 10 years now. Still use it regularly, especially when travelling. Def see signs on wear and tear in certain areas but for the most part it's still in solid shape. I could go for a new one but I feel like they don't make the backpacks as big as mine, I could be wrong (I'll take pics today). My duffle I've had for 3 years I think, still perfect and I use it for everything day-to-day plus travel.

I'm also mindful of what I put in both and somewhat take care of them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom