Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Y'all think it's wise to pay bout $25 over retail for that Sade tee?

NO supreme store by me, and pretty much never get anything online anyways.

Man oh man please don't let me have Grand Jury again next Thursday. I got it tomorrow which was cancelled from the 9th due to snow. It was supposed to be the 9th and 16th. I have a feeling it'll be the 16th and 23rd now. I'm ****** and If i do get selected good bye to this season as I have to meet every Thursday/Friday which could be up to 18-24 months long it depends

Last edited:
Need that FTP pin, Abstract tee, Van Gogh hoodie, and denim S logo. Think I should try to split up the orders? I want the hoodie and hat the most.

Sheesh I need an actual list of what's dropping. Majestic Elephant tee is number one priority though

Man oh man please don't let me have Grand Jury again next Thursday. I got it tomorrow which was cancelled from the 9th due to snow. It was supposed to be the 9th and 16th. I have a feeling it'll be the 16th and 23rd now. I'm ****** and If i do get selected good bye to this season as I have to meet every Thursday/Friday which could be up to 18-24 months long it depends
You're going to jail for 18-24 months?

You're going to jail for 18-24 months?
hell nah lol id be sick i wouldn't last you see how small i am 

sorta like jury duty but a bit different as Grand Jury is more people and a **** load of cases i would have to go thru if selected.

im just praying i don't get selected to serve although it would be an awesome experience for me

:lol: oh ok, yea I never did any type of jury duty and hope I don't get stuck doing it any time soon.

Just say you racist and bias against whatever race is on trial

Knew those camo pants would drop with all those fire tees
mean.gif

Anyone able to give feedback on the durability of Supreme backpacks and duffles? expected retail prices?

I've always checked them out instore and was never blown away by the quality.
thanks
my duffle has been in just about any bad situations possible, muddle, puddles, spilled food and it's in perfect shape after a wash. I don't abuse my backpack too much but it's held up perfectly. Both of which still look great after about 10 years of use.

Damn. I could easily spend hundreds on the first drop alone, wth.

Gonna have to use some good old restraint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom