Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, instore tomorrow feb 16th online feb 23rd

Patiently waiting for the online release. Just gunna grab some of the simple stuff though. Not a fan of a lot of the new apparel. I just want a beanie really lol. Why is everyone going nuts for that Sade tee? Am I missing something?

Patiently waiting for the online release. Just gunna grab some of the simple stuff though. Not a fan of a lot of the new apparel. I just want a beanie really lol. Why is everyone going nuts for that Sade tee? Am I missing something?
not sure, nothing im hyped about

just getting my top list items, both s logos, metro card which i may not get lol and the money gun

hoping my proxy doesnt flake and i gotta open a pp claim, if he doesnt i should have the denim s logo in sat if he ships right way using usps 

not sure, nothing im hyped about

just getting my top list items, both s logos, metro card which i may not get lol and the money gun

Lol I think everybody wants that money gun for some stupid reason. Brings out the inner child in us, that thing is badass. Hope it's a reasonable price.

Lol I think everybody wants that money gun for some stupid reason. Brings out the inner child in us, that thing is badass. Hope it's a reasonable price.
basically lol

Z3qpwYs.gif

Why can't supreme just stop a regular bogo fitted. No stupid OD crap on the back? :smh:

Not like I'd have a chance anyways but yea

Looks like 

Blk Sade

Blk **** the prezi

Metro cards

Maybe the automatic. Graphic is nice but the placement as others have said is silly

Got my proxy getting me the sage classic logo hoodie. Sucks it's almost spring but next fall/winter will be nice

For those wondering how the LV thing is going so far.. got a text from my sales associate that the catalog posted from a few pages back came in today. Stopped by after work and filled out a form that had a list of the items I chose as well as a copy of my card. Max of 5 leather items, not sure on the limit for the clothing. The kicker here is you're not guaranteed all the items you want. LV is going to select which items on your list that they'll sell to you. It's not going to be based on past history with them etc, because they want to attract new LV Customers. Also if I remember correctly, things will start coming in June or July according to my sales associate. Preordered a red pocket organizer and the box logo.. we'll see what they decide to sell me. Can care less about not getting box logo since it's pricey as [emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji]

Damn everybody going for that sade tee. Count me in plus the NE playboy fitted. I'm good. Need to see what's the other colors of the suptempos before I'm in.

Now with prices i can make a firmer list. Just gotta decide on colors and plan on the order of attack. Should be able to get multiple items in one order with the amount of items dropping

Cops:
SS Pocket Tee
FTP Tee
Swirl Tee
Abstract Tee
Metal box
Duralex Glasses
Mophie

On the fence:
Hooded shirt
Acid wash l/s
Micro stripe tee

So yea im looking at a $3/400 week 1 smh. Might have to cut some more out i need to chill

Any news on sup New York? Gonna be someone's first time lining up how's the ticket system there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom