Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
for those wondering about the mophie

it's a good model, I have to older version, the one that doesn't have the cable connect, it charges my iPhone 6s 2 full times

i want that backpack, the denim S logo and the FTP tee even though im from canada :lol:

for those wondering about the mophie

it's a good model, I have to older version, the one that doesn't have the cable connect, it charges my iPhone 6s 2 full times

Planning to cop. The downside is that once the cable breaks, you're SOL. It's more convenient but less robust than one that just has a USB port.

Planning to cop. The downside is that once the cable breaks, you're SOL. It's more convenient but less robust than one that just has a USB port.
mophie offers 1 year of manufacture warranty, so youll get a replacement, im pretty sure they will have someone stock set aside for people that this happens too, they gifted emily oberg a number of mophies and one happen to be the only supreme one

if they dont give you the supreme one just slap a sticker on the regular one they send you and youre good

got a proxy for s logo tomorrow, metro card is looking harder to get then i thought /:

im always iffy with proxys tbh

I'm super hyped for those Nylon pants with the supreme down the side. Told mysef when they leaked i had to have them. Glad they're dropping first 

i think he striked out on the gucci tee and then bogos which made him upset

hope to see him back in the thread tho, good person

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom