Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Corgi tha gawd has had so many flakers he does that offer up for a reason
Dude's not a gawd by any means. He's a childish reseller, nothing more.

I have zero respect for Corgishoe. He's so ******* jaded and self-righteous. 
This. Dude flames people on his IG like he's in 8th grade. TF is a grown *** dude doing roasting people for unimportant ****?

Yeah I mean I know he's an NT/sneaker legend, but come on dude. It's funny how much he seems to detest the current culture but then has no issues with profiting off of it.
Nah, man. He's no legend. Sure, he had a lot of shoes and big collection but many other people do and have had larger collections. Dude is so up his own ******* that he thinks he's the king when he's really just a pawn. Lamest reseller out there. I will never buy anything from Corgi on principle. He is an absolute clown. Seen 10 year olds with more maturity.

This. Dude flames people on his IG like he's in 8th grade. TF is a grown *** dude doing roasting people for unimportant ****?

Nah, man. He's no legend. Sure, he had a lot of shoes and big collection but many other people do and have had larger collections. Dude is so up his own ******* that he thinks he's the king when he's really just a pawn. Lamest reseller out there. I will never buy anything from Corgi on principle. He is an absolute clown. Seen 10 year olds with more maturity.
...arent you kinda doing the same thing right now?

Corgi tha gawd has had so many flakers he does that offer up for a reason

I have zero respect for Corgishoe. He's so ******* jaded and self-righteous. 

Yeah I mean I know he's an NT/sneaker legend, but come on dude. It's funny how much he seems to detest the current culture but then has no issues with profiting off of it.

He did you feel when he roasted you, man?

Not at all. Not like I'm posting photos to my IG of our conversations (which we've never had, I don't **** with people like that). Just expressing my opinion of his maturity level based on numerous viewings of his calling people out for whatever he got butt hurt about that day. That is not the same as flaming people publicly for singular perceived offenses. He does this on the reg..
He never has. I wouldn't buy anything from him in a million years. So that's both an irrelevant and meaningless question. You should get a jump-to-conclusions map!

Last edited:
Again, dude was very cool in the beginning. I get that the "game" (for lack of a better term) changed a bit, but doesn't mean he had to.

As far as flakers go, this offer up crap would seem to waste more time.

I know dude got more  "I'll give you 75 becuase the price tag said 44" etc offers than skyballs. So why waste time.

I'm a grown man. Put up a price. Give me XX time to pay (I know he only does bank transfers or whatever now) and if I don't you  block me and move on.

Wow, wasted too much time on that. I Just know I won't be getting any steals or deals off Corgi these days.

Again, dude was very cool in the beginning. I get that the "game" (for lack of a better term) changed a bit, but doesn't mean he had to.

As far as flakers go, this offer up crap would seem to waste more time.

I know dude got more  "I'll give you 75 becuase the price tag said 44" etc offers than skyballs. So why waste time.

I'm a grown man. Put up a price. Give me XX time to pay (I know he only does bank transfers or whatever now) and if I don't you  block me and move on.

Wow, wasted too much time on that. I Just know I won't be getting any steals or deals off Corgi these days.
This is basically what I'm saying. He went from a guy who had great product at semi-reasonable prices with a FCNY-type authenticity guarantee and now he doesn't even list prices (both trying to get more $$ and he's sick of fielding emails which is the business he's in?) and he's just rude to boot. I've never been slighted by him, but I've seen enough people get flamed over nonsense to know that the dude has zero patience and seems like an altogether horrible business man. He acts that way because he knows people will come to him for product regardless. It works out for him, I'm just stating what I've noticed and corgi has taken a huge nose dive in my books in the past few years.

laugh.gif
corgi the biggest hypocrite. dude talks about hypebeast being sheep yet dude has a **** ton of of sbs which were the biggest hypebeast shoes from back in the day.

read the interview where he was locked up in the pen. wonder what he was there for.

corgi has flaked on one of my friends when they agreed on a price before..my friend was too scared to call him out lol. 

have done business with him in the past, always was quick to respond and has a damn good memory. prices used to be way better, but who are we to tell him how to eat.

corgi has flaked on one of my friends when they agreed on a price before..my friend was too scared to call him out lol. 
dude flaked out on me for a local meet up a while back and then got mad when i couldnt make it when it was convenient for him...talking about " im all over the place, ppl got **** to do"... ***, like i dont got **** to do...foh

Last edited:
have done business with him in the past, always was quick to respond and has a damn good memory. prices used to be way better, but who are we to tell him how to eat.

This. I copped some safari air maxes from dude when he was still running things on his blogspot and he was very courteous. Yall know he has a email list for serious/past buyers and flakers right?

I don't get why some ppl are mad at "offer up" I admit it could get ridiculous at times but if you know the item you're interested in is hyped/grailed/etc I'd just come out the gate with the highest offer I can afford there's probably way too many ppl shooting "reasonable" offers you just gotta beat them if you really want it if you know what resell prices are.

Isn't it corgi or javi the ones who flame the guys who line up at supla :lol:

i remember dude let go of sb 8s for like 200

Phew, I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed all this stuff. When a few people in the thread started coming at me for calling corgi's BS I couldn't help but feel like:

I don't get why some ppl are mad at "offer up" I admit it could get ridiculous at times but if you know the item you're interested in is hyped/grailed/etc I'd just come out the gate with the highest offer I can afford there's probably way too many ppl shooting "reasonable" offers you just gotta beat them if you really want it if you know what resell prices are.
As a seller, there's no way of actually holding the buyer to their highest offer. You just have to hope they're honest enough to actually pay it.
As a buyer, there's no way of actually knowing if the other offers are legit at all. The seller can easily just make stuff up.
Honesty issues all the way around. Not a good way to do business at all.

This. I copped some safari air maxes from dude when he was still running things on his blogspot and he was very courteous. Yall know he has a email list for serious/past buyers and flakers right?

The first time and only time I've used the offer up thing on IG was when I tossed a pair of Flyknit Trainers on there. Honestly was going to sell them for like $120, because they were a 6/10 at best, but dude comes and offers me $230 so I didn't complain.

Last edited:
Not at all. Not like I'm posting photos to my IG of our conversations (which we've never had, I don't **** with people like that). Just expressing my opinion of his maturity level based on numerous viewings of his calling people out for whatever he got butt hurt about that day. That is not the same as flaming people publicly for singular perceived offenses. He does this on the reg..
He never has. I wouldn't buy anything from him in a million years. So that's both an irrelevant and meaningless question. You should get a jump-to-conclusions map!

Relax my man, I wasn't serious. You always get riled up in here.

Relax my man, I wasn't serious. You always get riled up in here.
I mean, I feel passionately about Corgi at this point after the number of times I've seen him act a fool. Talking about the game and how to act like a man, all while publicly shaming some 12 year old for not having payment ready or some other idiotic nonsense. If you wanted me to take what you said as a joke, you should have made it seem like a joke. Otherwise, I'm gonna take it like a shot because that's what it looks like. No harm no foul, just saying. 

"Haha how did you feel when he roasted you, man?"

vs

"How did you feel when he roasted you, man?"

Those two statements come off very different in text and all because of one addition.

ANYWAYS,

Back to Preme. Got that Satin Jacket in today. Quality is nice but it is thinner than I thought. Obviously it is a coaches jacket but I was still surprised by the thickness of the bag I received, just expected it to be heavier for some reason.

Last edited:
As a seller, there's no way of actually holding the buyer to their highest offer. You just have to hope they're honest enough to actually pay it.
As a buyer, there's no way of actually knowing if the other offers are legit at all. The seller can easily just make stuff up.
Honesty issues all the way around. Not a good way to do business at all.
I agree! But **** when is business ever honest? Things get misrepresented, Contracts get broken, and parties get sued everyday, B.

The first time and only time I've used the offer up thing on IG was when I tossed a pair of Flyknit Trainers on there. Honestly was going to sell them for like $120, because they were a 6/10 at best, but dude comes and offers me $230 so I didn't complain.

Yea lol take the highest offer and run for the hills is pretty much what "offer up" is all about

@KOBEtheCorgie

way better to follow on IG then @CorgieShoes

Thank Me Later

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom