Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
> taking advice from @AirRaab

eyes.gif
...im good
wink.gif

I got My Eye on You!

Last edited:
couldnt maniputlate my addy fast enough for the Black yankee cap that just restocked. I may try and trade my extra navy for a red or maybe a black. I just hate trading and I wont be shipping first so long shot.

prices used to be way better, but who are we to tell him how to eat.
This.

NT full of pocket watchers 
mean.gif

Yeah offer up is dumb but he wants the most $ he can get & they are HIS shoes so he can do as he pleases w/ them.

I mean, isn't that the point of any business... to maximize profits. 

laugh.gif
 at you cats offering around $300 for the black roses jersey...

Ain't eem any up on eBay & last time I saw prices for that colorway they were easily $400+. 

Last edited:
just got my small box tee… went w orange since i don't have a lot of orange clothing and to match the saucony x feature lv that i picked up… Realized theres a reason i don't have any orange stuff
laugh.gif
 way too bright for me and totally different orange then on the sauconys so ill probably sell or return, but tee is dope i def am gonna try to pick up a different color at some point

Also got the yankees hoodie in. I wasn't expecting high quality knowing it was a screenprinted 47 hoodie. TBH though retail was high enough. I wouldn't pay over that even if I was filthy rich. 

This.

NT full of pocket watchers 
mean.gif

Yeah offer up is dumb but he wants the most $ he can get & they are HIS shoes so he can do as he pleases w/ them.

I mean, isn't that the point of any business... to maximize profits. 

laugh.gif
 at you cats offering around $300 for the black roses jersey...

Ain't eem any up on eBay & last time I saw prices for that colorway they were easily $400+. 
Cat I know just sold his recently, worn 1-2x and was only asking 180 or so. I had just bought some stuff so I decided against it. Ragrats. It has only recently grown on me but not enough to pay the prices it can fetch. 

got my yankees hat in and its cool just disappointed i got some box logo stickers again... talk about no variety :smh:

got my yankees hat in and its cool just disappointed i got some box logo stickers again... talk about no variety
mean.gif
Haha don't worry man, out of my 4 orders so far I've gotten 6 bogos in total and no other accessories or stickers. It just happens! I mean, it's not like I'm spending big bucks for the stickers anyways (although obviously, it'd be nice).

got my yankees hat in and its cool just disappointed i got some box logo stickers again... talk about no variety
mean.gif
what were you expecting to receive with your order?  I've got to the point I can careless if I get a box logo sticker. 

Prob late plus I don't want to dig through the thread but what happened to the Yankee box logos?

My Green Pullover Hoodie just arrived. Must say the thickness of the hoodie is not what I was expecting..which is a good thing lol. Overall I'm happy af with my first Supreme purchase and will be purchasing more from them. Now I'm on the hunt for a white/navy in a small/medium.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom