Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Where my Zebra boys at??  Surprised no one claimed one of those bomber jackets to match their Yeezy's!!

they sat for awhile 

i was diggin purple but aint pull trigger.. got plety bombers already

needed that damn taped seam

Same, no shipping on the Sade tee yet. I had 3 separate orders & no shipping on any of them :stoneface: .

I've had shipping confirmations coming the following day before, but hearing NT'ers get them already got me a lil worried lol

I have 14 seperate orderes and not a single one shipped yet. Still not worried tho. Week 1 is always a waiting game.

I have 14 seperate orderes and not a single one shipped yet. Still not worried tho. Week 1 is always a waiting game.

So you paid $140(?) shipping total for 14 seperate packages? Your delivery guy and wallet are going to hate you this season.

So you paid $140(?) shipping total for 14 seperate packages? Your delivery guy and wallet are going to hate you this season.
Lol yeah man. First week is a killer. I justify it to myself (and my wife) that it's been a few weeks since anything dropped.

Last edited:
Damn some of yall getting shipping already lol

That ish almost never happens for me

Btw what stickers come with this drop? All the tees logos basically??

cooked another sade tee on this restock 
smokin.gif

Restocks keeps rejecting my CC info.

Does that mean I was too late, or is there actually a problem?

Well i went to check out for the elephant tee in navy large. Guess those times it popped up as declined it went through... confirmation for 3 of them, stay confident! Y'all think they'll cancel the order bc I accidentally bought 3? Or like since it was separate orders it'll be ok.

View media item 2344144

View media item 2345013
And that answers that question. 2 orders got refunded out of the 3. Check those emails y'all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom