Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice restock 
pimp.gif

Are you guys just constantly refreshing Restocks? I feel like by the time I get the notification it's always too late :lol:

All these notifications but it says sold out when I get to to the product [emoji]129300[/emoji]

I just need a medium Sade tee I don't even care which color at this point [emoji]128514[/emoji]

All these notifications but it says sold out when I get to to the product [emoji]129300[/emoji]

I just need a medium Sade tee I don't even care which color at this point [emoji]128514[/emoji]

yeah robots is eating..thats the only way you can win in this battle

Really strange I tried to cop another Sade tee with a diff card but same address (with a little adjustments) and it said Only one style per order... I've never had this problem in the past using a diff card but same addy

same IP possibly?
First time was on my desktop on wifi and this time was off my phone. I mean I did try to cop a pink Sade tee when the site first opened but wouldn't let any orders go through. Then then it reopened 11 mins later I managed to get a grey Sade but used a diff card. Hmm wonder if the initial order went through but completely ghosted

Really strange I tried to cop another Sade tee with a diff card but same address (with a little adjustments) and it said Only one style per order... I've never had this problem in the past using a diff card but same addy

Started getting tougher last season I think.

This morning was a mess!

I carted Sade and Elephant tee at the very beginning, but two different cards of mine got declined.  Then they closed the webstore and once it went live again I couldn't even go back in.  It kept on redirecting me to the homepage smh.

I was unable to get either tee so if anyone can lead me to a good/decent price, size L, my PM is open.

Welp, just grabbed a Sade tee of that restock!!

Fell back asleep like 10 minutes from the release this morning..
indifferent.gif
 Wanted a black Sade so I can give the homie my grey one.

How did people do online vs the bots?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom