Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Water shorts are pretty much all I need for the rest of the season. Leopard and Gucci
smokin.gif
I already know everybody gonna be rocking their Gucci slides with those Gucci water shorts all summer [emoji]128580[/emoji] lol

One hour wait at Supereme NYC this morning.

Excited to see the baseball jersey and duffle bag in stock, after inspection I just couldn't pull the trigger. The quality was awful, baseball jersey looked like Forever 21. Wish they had it in black, think that'll make it look better.

The bookbag definitely looked much better but not for $148 lol. No Sade t-shirts, few XL abstract t-shirts. Boxes were out of stock. All the track jackets were in stock.

Left with a dope hat that didn't catch my eye until I wore it and a metrocard for my collection.

View media item 2345824
my 70+ metrocard collection
View media item 2345844

View media item 2345819View media item 2345820View media item 2345821

Last edited:
anyone been to the LA store today? Trying to see if its worth going in to see if any abstract tees are left 
nerd.gif

I would wait on paying for any Tee's right now that drop for over $100 except for Sade Tee

They will all fall in price, just kick back n relax, Wait a few weeks into the Szn

they'll be in the $50-70 range all over

I think I'm going to keep an eye out for the Sade shirt in either Pink or Green size S/M. If anyone can help out hit my pm.

After like 15 ghost orders lol, someone in customer service finally told me I was blocked because i tried to purchase multiple items (which i did because i thought my order didnt go thru smh).

Hopefully I'll be unblocked by next week.....

After like 15 ghost orders lol, someone in customer service finally told me I was blocked because i tried to purchase multiple items (which i did because i thought my order didnt go thru smh).

Hopefully I'll be unblocked by next week.....
1/15 orders should be good, the rest are blocked

Man I WISH. No charges or e-mails tho on any of my ghosted orders....
Oh interesting, I thought i had 5 ghosted, 5 confirmation emails came WAY later, called and they told me 4 blocked 1 good to go

Last edited:
Got shipping on my classic hoodie. Only 1 shipping confirm. I think they might have canceled the duplicate one that was ordered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom