Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caught the Black jean "S" logo panel on the 2:08 P.M. restock. Got a confirmation e-mail. I'm the only one that hasn't been ghosted in this thread.

Tried to get a red LARGE Sade tee at 2:08 P.M. but by the time i checked out it wasn't in my cart.

I think more restocks will happen throughout the weekend. just keep refreshing NT'ers!

got confirmation on the swirely tee black medium i placed about 3 hrs ago. also got a refund email on the second classic logo hoodie order that was duplicated. all good only wanted 1 anyways. how long does refund take to go back into your account? anybody  know. first refund ever from supreme

I still need a medium black FTP tee and possibly a small brown Sade tee for a friend.

I have two extra Sade tees to use as trade bait so that's a plus.

All this talk of ghost orders has me sweating until I get shipping confirmations
 Yea bro, i got a bunch of shop confirmations but still no shipping yet lol

Hopefully it comes soon tho, just cooked a backpack early today and just now got order confirmation

Yea bro, i got a bunch of shop confirmations but still no shipping yet lol

Hopefully it comes soon tho, just cooked a backpack early today and just now got order confirmation

Prob won't see any shipment emails until next week should take a good 1.5 - 2 weeks until we see merch. Shoot, we will get second week confirmations before we see Anything in the mail from 1st week [emoji]128514[/emoji] Gotta be patient.

Prob won't see any shipment emails until next week should take a good 1.5 - 2 weeks until we see merch. Shoot, we will get second week confirmations before we see Anything in the mail from 1st week [emoji]128514[/emoji] Gotta be patient.

REPPED!!!!

VERY IMPORTANT!!!!!

Please remember this post, before you ask shipping questions.

Signs up for UPS my choice or whatever as well, it will help you keep track of your shipments, as well as notify you of any shipments when you don't get the email from supreme.

UPS will not allow you to schedule a pick up for a supreme delivery.

Lastly before you post a shipping question to the thread, think to yourself "DOES THIS HELP THE THEAD IN ANY WAY OR AM I SPAMMING"

Shipped posts are helpful sometimes if it's been multiple days, or it was lightning fast.

Most of the time, Supreme creates a label and it might sit at the warehouse until Monday.

Friday 4:01 bois
We outchea this szn
nthat.gif

Well I'm considering doing a Yeezy 350 boost attempt stream on my twitch tomorrow and I prolly want to do a Supreme Metrocard giveaway to one of my twitch followers.

That's my true purposes on copping these.

Well I'm considering doing a Yeezy 350 boost attempt stream on my twitch tomorrow and I prolly want to do a Supreme Metrocard giveaway to one of my twitch followers.

That's my true purposes on copping these.
I don't watch twitch but good luck man.
If you wanna give it away to me I'll be happy to have it.

Good looks.

I'll start the stream around 9-9:30a EST and I'll do the random drawing Sunday afternoon after everything is settled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom