Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edit: copped a black Yankees SnapBack via yesterday's restock
missed out i guess
yo... put a baddery in ya bak an buss a dipset
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

looking to swing a trade on IG and my "feedback" is in question... I had to make a feedback post. for those I have dealt with, would you mind adding positive/negative feedback on my IG post? thanks

Anybody have any info on the Highly Decorated hoodie from 2009, specifically how they fit? I see a lot of people saying they don't fit like most Supreme pieces.

I've got a guy that's trying to sell me a size large and saying it fits like a small (and would be perfect on me: 5'6"/7", 125 lbs). Any help would be appreciated

I have that hoodie. Fits tts. Dudes will say anything to get a sale. Get measurements from him if they look similar to a hoodie you own that fits you nice. Buy it. Good luck !

I have that hoodie. Fits tts. Dudes will say anything to get a sale. Get measurements from him if they look similar to a hoodie you own that fits you nice. Buy it. Good luck !
I don't have that hoodie, but hard to imagine a large fitting a small. 

I don't have that hoodie, but hard to imagine a large fitting a small. 

I agree! But there's times I've bought large hoodies being an XL just based on the sleeve and chest measurements fitting me fine! The length I didn't care for cause I can loose an inch or two cause I don't sag my jeans so it made no diff to the overall "look" Everyone should hit up their Tailors and get measured. Shopping online is a breeze afterwards youd just be comparing your measure to the sizing charts.

I agree! But there's times I've bought large hoodies being an XL just based on the sleeve and chest measurements fitting me fine! The length I didn't care for cause I can loose an inch or two cause I don't sag my jeans so it made no diff to the overall "look" Everyone should hit up their Tailors and get measured. Shopping online is a breeze afterwards youd just be comparing your measure to the sizing charts.
Oh yeah, I can see up or down a size. But if a large fits a small, then a small is what? Child sized? 
laugh.gif
 Do agree overall having measurements is best. 

I recently sold the Highly Decorated hoodie to another NT member in here and that was a Large. I would say that it fit TTS

Anybody have any info on the Highly Decorated hoodie from 2009, specifically how they fit? I see a lot of people saying they don't fit like most Supreme pieces.

I've got a guy that's trying to sell me a size large and saying it fits like a small (and would be perfect on me: 5'6"/7", 125 lbs). Any help would be appreciated
as much crap as we sometimes give supreme, i've never known them to have such gross variance when it comes to sizing. i can't imagine a L fitting your height or frame unless you going for that ian connor look

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom