Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently sold the Highly Decorated hoodie to another NT member in here and that was a Large. I would say that it fit TTS
mean.gif
 never saw this lol

ALSO: I've been thinking and we've really gotta do a SupNT marketplace. I know we had a dedicated twitter page that was going for awhile but everyone in here has another SupNT'ers grail(s) even if they don't know it. Sometimes i sit on stuff I don't want anymore, don't feel right selling to some random ebay or IGer when the thread could eat, but also can't use this thread for buy/sell.

ALSO: I've been thinking and we've really gotta do a SupNT marketplace. I know we had a dedicated twitter page that was going for awhile but everyone in here has another SupNT'ers grail(s) even if they don't know it. Sometimes i sit on stuff I don't want anymore, don't feel right selling to some random ebay or IGer when the thread could eat, but also can't use this thread for buy/sell.
Completely agree. But I think the current Buy/Sell forum on here would work just fine. It just doesn't get as much attention as it should. I post stuff all the time though

Completely agree. But I think the current Buy/Sell forum on here would work just fine. It just doesn't get as much attention as it should. I post stuff all the time though

why don't we set up a mass PM group that we can post stuff in?

easier to make a locked facebook group.

Fb group works but not everyone has and some people might be sensitive about using their real identities lol, but I'd def be down to set it up if that's the most efficient route

Well however ya'll decide to do it, I'm down. Tired of dealing with these random IG clowns lol

Lol true. IG is a mess, so overwhelming but there are some gems every now and again if you don't mind sifting thru the nonsense

Last edited:

This would be legit. I've sold stuff to NT'ers before and it is always better to hook up da fam than go to eBay. Although, I will say if some of you are trying to get top dollar you'll feel better about getting one over on a random person. No one in here would want to pay anything but the homie price.

easier to make a locked facebook group.
This. I had been thinking about suggesting that.

It has worked so far for TeamNB. We started due to the lurkers and resellers in the NB thread and its been 2 years and gone way better than planned. Its more of a family vibe now and we all look out for one another.

I know @B Sox   can vouch.

Id say we get one going with a few active members and a simple set of rules. It would be great to assist people when I can who arent gonna resell, or to get an assist without having to pay it. Just my .02

Last edited:
Funny/Strange how they are dropping these vans the same day of the DQM brownstones...
Hmmmm..

S 6-panel tomorrow supposedly. 

I prolly asked this qustion three times last season because I wanted so bad 
laugh.gif
 if camps are too small for my head, these most likely will be too right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom