Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got thru for sleeve stripe, only thing I wanted this week.

On another note @tdoggy good-looking out on the storage box response. I saw the pics, pretty decent size. Has anyone not got their shipping info from week 1??

Last edited:
it's insane to see how just about everything sells out on the first day. gone are the days where you could buy something later in the week or even expect it to hit the sale.

On another note @tdoggy good-looking out on the storage box response. I saw the pics, pretty decent size. Has anyone not got their shipping info from week 1??

Still waiting on 1 more order to ship from week 1

Still waiting on shipping for 5 orders lol

Grabbed a black overdyed hoodie and white overdyed tee

They removed some accessories and completely got rid of the bags section. What a difference 2 years makes. :smh:

I think around 8:06-8:10 is when more ARC hoodies became available .

added a small navy and got all the way to checking out until it said i already purchased the item. For a second I thought the white ARC hoodie i attempted went through only to see an email saying I got through on a Medium Navy which i tried after failing on the White but never go to the confirmation page. Is my **** ghosted? 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom