Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think around 8:06-8:10 is when more ARC hoodies became available .
added a small navy and got all the way to checking out until it said i already purchased the item. For a second I thought the white ARC hoodie i attempted went through only to see an email saying I got through on a Medium Navy which i tried after failing on the White but never go to the confirmation page. Is my **** ghosted? 
You're possibly good. This happened to me with the FTP. Never got a confirmation screen or email but had a charge for the full amount and then got a shipping email. Check your CC account for the pending charge.

I wanted the washed denim chino cap.
(Anyone want to not want theirs)

I ordered the work jacket for the hell of it.

Last edited:
Passed up on this week's drop, but my two orders from Week 1 are arriving tomorrow.

Has anyone ever received a refund for duplicate orders from Supreme? My initial Week 1 order was charged 3 times, two days later I received a refund email for the extra 2 charges but I still don't see any refund posted on my account.

Still haven't got shipping information on my Thursday release order but my Friday restock order just arrived today..

Still waiting on my Van Gogh shipping.. I heard people received items without getting shipping email so who knows lol

If you haven't gotten tracking info on your week 1 items call the warehouse and ask them what's up, email says it should take 3-5 business days to get shipping info

Already called earlier about last weeks drop..they said they're still backed up.. should get email in the next few days the lady said..

In regards to refunds...should be coming back to our card after this weekend. If not she said to call our credit card..:smh:

Just got shipping for an item where I didn't see the confirmation page nor get a confirmation email but was charged.

If you haven't gotten tracking info on your week 1 items call the warehouse and ask them what's up, email says it should take 3-5 business days to get shipping info

Hasn't even been five full days yet. If you have a posted charge, I would be patient.

I hesitated and this sweater sold out on me 
mean.gif

\\
joints remind me of the 350 v2s lol

went for hte white arch for hte hell of it and no dice. Fine with it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom