Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shipped finally 
smokin.gif

Order still says its for the aqua medium though

I just got a cancellation & refund on my last order from Week 1.

Never received a confirmation e-mail but was charged for it. Oh well, $ saved lol

Honestly didn't wanna have to post this here but I've tried Reddit, other supreme collectors, etc and can't get a straight answer on if this is legit or not. Feels and fits exactly like a supreme tee from this era. I was told by the grailed seller Seattle supreme that it's legit but I get a unsure answer from others. I see no signs of it being fake other than not being sure a black/red released between 2003-2008 and the tag being 90% cotton 10% poly but I have a red paisley bogo that's 90% 10% also... anyway any help is appreciated and thanks here's the pics

View media item 2359558View media item 2359559View media item 2359560View media item 2359561View media item 2359562View media item 2359563

Honestly didn't wanna have to post this here but I've tried Reddit, other supreme collectors, etc and can't get a straight answer on if this is legit or not. Feels and fits exactly like a supreme tee from this era. I was told by the grailed seller Seattle supreme that it's legit but I get a unsure answer from others. I see no signs of it being fake other than not being sure a black/red released between 2003-2008 and the tag being 90% cotton 10% poly but I have a red paisley bogo that's 90% 10% also... anyway any help is appreciated and thanks here's the pics

View media item 2359558View media item 2359559View media item 2359560View media item 2359561View media item 2359562View media item 2359563

It looks fine but don't quote me on it

Im pretty sure supreme Seattle seller on grailed is legit

I see the little hole on the tag so I think his was purchased in store,

I'll post in sup U.K./EU and ask for a legit check if you'd like

It looks fine but don't quote me on it

Im pretty sure supreme Seattle seller on grailed is legit

I see the little hole on the tag so I think his was purchased in store,

I'll post in sup U.K./EU and ask for a legit check if you'd like

Thanks. Yeah that'd be much appreciated.

I know for sure it's a real supreme t shirt but I guess my paranoia comes in from hearing horror stories of fake box logos being printed onto real supreme shirts. But even the box logo and the printing of it looks good I just need to know for sure

Oh and to be clear I did not buy this off Seattle supreme, just private messaged him and asked for his opinion

Last edited:
Got my stuff in from week 2 and they threw in a black felt sticker, so be on the lookout
nerd.gif
.  I gotta say though they are flimsy as hell so if you don't get one I wouldn't worry.

looks good. I used to print shirts for years at my uncles shop while I was at home for summer. on the reps, they have to print the logo multiple times and are often lazy when it comes to aligning screens. If you look REAL CAREFUL at reps, the ink on the box logo is either not thick enough, or has a subtle misprint between the first and second layer. On this pic you can see that the print is thick and aligned well.

if you have this in hand, another good way to tell is that you hold the logo and stretch the print. there shouldn't be cracks between the groove when you gently pull. DO NOT DO THIS TO THE 20TH ANNY BOX LOGOS THOUGH AS THE PRINT IS NOT THE SAME QUALITY.

anyway, hope this helps 8)

dam supreme hit me with a "your package was damaged" so the offered to replace my aqua M sade for a white if I would like so I emailed back saying to give me white

dam as I was typing that I got another email a few mins later saying they cancelled my order completely and that I wont be charged.. so does this mean I aint gettin a replacement white sade? lol **** 

Last edited:
finally got my all my pickups... i got the t shirts last week but my baseball jersey just came in today... its all good as long as i got everything... the jersey looks dope and my only complaint is the wrinkles...i cant wait to wear it in the summer though...
View media item 2359681

Just received my overdyed seafoam hoodie from week 2. Man i am so disappointed for three reasons:

1) ordered a size large and im straight up swimming in it. Way too big. I can never get Supreme sizing right since F/W hoodies in large fit me just fine

2) No felt bogo stickers

3) The piece was MADE IN CHINA. This was really the most disappointing part. I really enjoy supreme's hoodies becuase they typically are great quality and made in Canada. Makes the high price tag hurt less. But to buy a hoodie for around $130 MADE IN CHINA, nah miss me with that supreme. 

dam supreme hit me with a "your package was damaged" so the offered to replace my aqua M sade for a white if I would like so I emailed back saying to give me white

dam as I was typing that I got another email a few mins later saying they cancelled my order completely and that I wont be charged.. so does this mean I aint gettin a replacement white sade? lol **** 
Damn rip. Preme on a cancellation streak :lol:

That box logo is fake...
The watermark is too close to the Care instructions and it looks like some stretched out Verdana

That box logo is fake...
The watermark is too close to the Care instructions and it looks like some stretched out Verdana
That box logo is fake...

Good lookin' OG

Also look at how the "R" touches the "E" there's no space in between. Supreme had mad QC on their tee shirts and would do test prints back in the day. You got a Repro... a good repro

but its fake.

Just received my overdyed seafoam hoodie from week 2. Man i am so disappointed for three reasons:

1) ordered a size large and im straight up swimming in it. Way too big. I can never get Supreme sizing right since F/W hoodies in large fit me just fine
2) No felt bogo stickers
3) The piece was MADE IN CHINA. This was really the most disappointing part. I really enjoy supreme's hoodies becuase they typically are great quality and made in Canada. Makes the high price tag hurt less. But to buy a hoodie for around $130 MADE IN CHINA, nah miss me with that supreme. 

Shrink it in the dryer. I just did is for the first time, and it worked out quite well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom