Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Passing on this week. Got my week 1 delivery last week & forgot to snap a pic. I never get lucky with the seasonal bogo stickers [emoji]128127[/emoji]

Better quality than regular tees, thinner than pocket tees
Just slightly thinner but yeah thinner than the pocket tee. Gonna go for olive and i hope the box is red. I dont get why they cant just put a red box logo on the black tees. Last season it was the same thing.

Well the FTP shirt (restock) i was worried about came in. It does seem like the tees are a bit bigger this season. Im pissed that i didnt get any stickers at all. Not even the generic box logos...

Still hoping for a "666" sticker. Two tone work jacket comes in tomorrow

Edit.

Never mind it got rescheduled for the 13th. Smh

Last edited:
im glad i get to pass another week... money saved! but that champion hoody had so much potential... i wish they went with their traditional C logo on the chest instead of the champion in big font...
Yep. I want to cop, but I know it ain't the usual fire. I think it's because I like the Dolphins colorway.

What do you guys think about that Camo BDU Shirt  ?  Pretty dope piece , I Hesitate to cop

Would attempt a vanson jacket but we already know how thats gonna go..

Going to cop a small box logo tee. I got dusty purple last year, might go for more normal color this year.

Sleeve patch hoodie is a must for me. Just trying to decide on color

I like the grey champion hoodie as well but that will be a game time decision. I def dont need two hoodies lol

Would attempt a vanson jacket but we already know how thats gonna go..

Going to cop a small box logo tee. I got dusty purple last year, might go for more normal color this year.

Sleeve patch hoodie is a must for me. Just trying to decide on color

I like the grey champion hoodie as well but that will be a game time decision. I def dont need two hoodies lol

If it is real expensive u should hav no problem @ 11 (vanson)

Last edited:
Idk man this should be one of those SUPER limited pieces.

****, the price might count me out anyway. I know its gonna be crazy lol

Regular price for a Vanson star jacket is $799. How much more would the Supreme be? Really thinking of trying for the blue/green or black.

mean.gif
I could have rocked with this, but that patch kind of kills it. 

Last edited:

I could have rocked with this, but that patch kind of kills it
Yea i dont really figure out what this patch means, any idea ?

HypeB3ast  I saw your pic with Nore ! dope man . Iam a big fan of the guy ! You should asked him an autograph on the tee bro !

Honestly didn't wanna have to post this here but I've tried Reddit, other supreme collectors, etc and can't get a straight answer on if this is legit or not. Feels and fits exactly like a supreme tee from this era. I was told by the grailed seller Seattle supreme that it's legit but I get a unsure answer from others. I see no signs of it being fake other than not being sure a black/red released between 2003-2008 and the tag being 90% cotton 10% poly but I have a red paisley bogo that's 90% 10% also... anyway any help is appreciated and thanks here's the pics

View media item 2359558View media item 2359559View media item 2359560View media item 2359561View media item 2359562View media item 2359563

I got 2 people saying it's legit on sup talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom