Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm liking the mophie, didn't realize it was that small in size. Nice pickup fam. :smokin

Large storage box from week 1 should be here tomorrow finally.

Sade came in today after it shipped yesterday. Fastest ive ever gotten an item from them.

All 3 of my orders

Hoodie is a champion hoodie tomorrow and not supreme? So should fit TTS and not small like their normal hoodies?

Thanks ya'll
nerd.gif
Hoodie is Champion but I would size up for sure.

How I feel after finally receiving all of my packages, including week 2.  

What are you guys buying tomorrow?

What's everyone aiming for this drop?

I'm thinking about trying to get one of the sleeve patch hoodies, think they'll be hard to get my hands on?

Want more than 1 small box logo shirt so i might have to stop by SupLA tomorrow. I'll probably decide there if i want a champion hoody. Hope they still got some camp caps from last week

I feel like using an ATC sometimes ruins the fun of copping supreme. Is it just me? I like that thrill of copping manually

They return it back to sender. Why not just have them deliver it to a local UPS store. You can change that using My choice. It's free of charge.

Yea I'm going to have to do that. There's an access point at the corner or my block too

Supreme doesn't allow holds at access points for MY choice members due to fraud. Your best bet is to call the location your package is at now, explain Supreme doesn't allow holds and you'd like to pick up so they don't ship back and you won't be home because of work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom