Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just requested to join as well! My name looks similar to my username here if it matters

Maybe the FB group is where we can start having the early links posted instead of doing the 10:58 mass PM haha

Last edited:

Interesting, thanks for the tip on #2, seems hazardous
laugh.gif

1 I fully anticipated 
eyes.gif

Not as hazardous as it might seem. It's truly unfortunate because I had no idea where it got lost. I knew it had to have fallen out when I was getting in my car (pulling my keys out of my pocket) or getting out of my car. I looked everywhere in my car, and around it at my house/work and nothing. Found it 3 weeks later at a friend's house in the driveway after I threw out the keychain part... That's just the way it is! 
I sent a request to join the group.

Gotta shared this. I had my mother send me my Flag hoody via USPS and look what they did to it!
Damn... Did your package get dunked in water?!

Reason #999 why I'm done with these IG clowns (just a little entertainment for the NT fam).

So I've been lookin for a button-up Basquiat shirt for the longest and I finally found one on #supremeforsale. Here's the convo between me and the seller. His post said "$200 BIN or Best Offer". And btw, I usually don't sound this thirsty but I REALLY want this shirt so don't judge me too much lol
View media item 1451548View media item 1451549View media item 1451550And his final response was "Nah I'm good". Smh wasted a few hours of my life. Am I being over critical here or does this seller seem dumb to y'all too?

Reason #999 why I'm done with these IG clowns (just a little entertainment for the NT fam).

So I've been lookin for a button-up Basquiat shirt for the longest and I finally found one on #supremeforsale. Here's the convo between me and the seller. His post said "$200 BIN or Best Offer". And btw, I usually don't sound this thirsty but I REALLY want this shirt so don't judge me too much lol

And his final response was "Nah I'm good". Smh wasted a few hours of my life. Am I being over critical here or does this seller seem dumb to y'all too?
Seller isn't dumb he just thinks you are. He doesn't have a sale on the hook for $200 and even if he did $180 now is better than $200 later. ESPECIALLY since we all know how often those "I'll pay you on ___day" people flake. They only say that when they don't have the money to buy something. When you don't have the money to buy something, you're gonna flake. Haha it's just simple math.

Seller isn't dumb he just thinks you are. He doesn't have a sale on the hook for $200 and even if he did $180 now is better than $200 later. ESPECIALLY since we all know how often those "I'll pay you on ___day" people flake. They only say that when they don't have the money to buy something. When you don't have the money to buy something, you're gonna flake. Haha it's just simple math.
I think he was actually being honest because he changed the listing caption to "Pending". But still like you said, 180 now is better than 200 later lol. I was a little heated over that

I think he was actually being honest because he changed the listing caption to "Pending". But still like you said, 180 now is better than 200 later lol. I was a little heated over that

As soon as he said gift I would of never talked to him

roll.gif
that thirst

bro, $15 more & that wouldve been YOURS
laugh.gif
Man, I hate people like this. 

I listed my extra quartersnacks on FB since I'm trying to fund these 2001 royals. I was asking for $90 shipped invoiced and this dude asked "Can you do $80? I found a size 12 for that price but 11.5 is my true price"

Told him nah, go cop your wrong size to save $10 
roll.gif

Dude had nothing pending at all. He would've took 170 but he saw how you bit for 180 so quick so then he wanted to push for 200. Watch him hit you up later "hey you still want it for 180 invoiced?"

I listed my extra quartersnacks on FB since I'm trying to fund these 2001 royals. I was asking for $90 shipped invoiced and this dude asked "Can you do $80? I found a size 12 for that price but 11.5 is my true price"

Told him nah, go cop your wrong size to save $10 :rofl:

Save your money on those doo doo 01s and cop 13s before you step on a rock and cut your feet :lol:

Last edited:
Save your money on those doo doo 01s and cop 13s before you step on a rock and cut your feet
laugh.gif
Damn for real??

I like the shade of blue on the 2001s. So damn vibrant. are the 13s that much better? I've heard  a lot of people say that. 

Damn for real??

I like the shade of blue on the 2001s. So damn vibrant. are the 13s that much better? I've heard  a lot of people say that. 

Colors of the 2001 retros when it comes to the black red and royal pair >>> all others but materials construction suck. The sole is so thin when I wore my black reds I could feel the heat off the asphalt when I was walking down the street :lol:

:rofl: that thirst

bro, $15 more

Told him nah, go cop your wrong size to save $10 :rofl:

Honestly I think people just offer lower to offer lower with no intention of buying. I see this all the time on IG, where say something will be listed at $60, and then someone comments and is like $50. Like what? What's $10, seriously. My generation is ******.

black or teal champion hat, smh. i had this same problem deciding with the rose garden hat last week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom