Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly I think people just offer lower to offer lower with no intention of buying. I see this all the time on IG, where say something will be listed at $60, and then someone comments and is like $50. Like what? What's $10, seriously. My generation is ******.

Everyone wants a better deal fam am not even mad at people who offer lower than what I want. Easily ignore them or take the deal if I really need it.

Honestly I think people just offer lower to offer lower with no intention of buying. I see this all the time on IG, where say something will be listed at $60, and then someone comments and is like $50. Like what? What's $10, seriously. My generation is ******.

Everyone wants a better deal fam am not even mad at people who offer lower than what I want. Easily ignore them or take the deal if I really need it.

This is also true. I will say that my frustrations of sellig have encouraged me to buy **** that I really want or see myself keeping so I won't go through the hassle of trying to resell.

damn i know others are in the same boat as me… without a Facebook
frown.gif
make a dummy account and sign up..easy as 1,2,3

I have just joined the #supNT fb group

You may now officially make it private

Last edited:
how the heck we suppose to attach our NT name to the request, you just click request and that's it; no window pops up for memos or notes :lol:

Last edited:

Lmfao thanks for the love homie. I never ever get special stickers in my orders. Ever. Always coming out of pocket to fill my empty sticker boards up

IF YOU WANT TO BE APPROVED TO THE GROUP, PM ME YOUR FACEBOOK NAME AND I WILL ACCEPT YOU

sorry for the caps. its only a buy/sell group, being in it doesnt guarantee swiftness or anything but we're just tryna keep dead weight out 

Everyone fiending for the facebook group has me feeling like I'm in the Supluminati 
laugh.gif

WE GOT BOX LOGO TEES FOR RETAIL IN HERE FAM

IF YOU ARE IN THE FB GROUP, PLEASE WRITE YOUR NT NAME ON THE PINNED POST IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom