Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure security tipped off folks OR people working in groups at the same three spots cherry picking

I was saying last week, that's what happens.. when I had my plug.. the security guard texted me the location 30 minutes before the email went out. I was top 10 whenever I went.

But you left the thread when you couldn't cop the bogo last season
frown.gif
Redemption.

I don't mean to bring this topic up again but I'm trying to find some clarification. What is the verdict of the issue of the credit card decline page. There have been many with nothing wrong with their cards last drop and week 1 getting the error. Are you suppose to keep trying if it keeps getting declined?

I don't mean to bring this topic up again but I'm trying to find some clarification. What is the verdict of the issue of the credit card decline page. There have been many with nothing wrong with their cards last drop and week 1 getting the error. Are you suppose to keep trying if it keeps getting declined?
It means the item sold out in your cart.

[emoji]128553[/emoji] oh boy this is going to be interesting. Hopefully they don't send out any e-mails and that'll increase my chances to cop [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Not all the time. I've gotten the decline screen and still have gotten my order through.

this
happened a few seasons back with my silence of the lambs moth l/s
was on mobile and it kept getting declined, said f it... then got confirmation email

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom