Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to get a northface like that. I had the blue/yellow jacket but could never wear it cause those colors didnt work for me

they need to drop a northface goretex xcr summit series 2000/01 with supreme. maybe hyvent
the mountain jacket they came out with yrs before was based on like a 94 or 95 some model without goretex

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't knwo people were going for that Uniqlo x FUTURA like that...

Couldn't get my sz. in the FUTURA Logo Tee... I got this crazy tee that looked like a Clown Jizzed on me and the Futura Tramp Stamp

They said that there's a KAWS x "PEANUTS" Uniqlo coming in April

RIP SUP UK

not on USA yet? 
sick.gif

cdg collab leak on jpreme ig, hope fully these come soon they look dope.

might cop one tee from mike hill collection, on the fence still.

Last edited:
Give it about 1-2 drops until the bots catch up. Some will already have it ready by Thursday

If anything Supreme messed up by showing it this early in the week and with this weak drop. Should have saved it for morning of the CDG or some bigger release lol

Last edited:
Only way captcha slows you down is if you don't know what a store front is and making sure you select the poles in the signs. Always gets me I hate it!!

Last edited:
They should've dropped the captcha the day of the drop now bot programmers have 2 days to update and release to all users

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom