Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
When they came back it was strictly AMs

Don't forget they had some of the heaviest dudes rode for them. Maybe some were a cash grab but...

Arto Saari
AVE
Steve Berra
Jason Dill
And one of the best ever to touch a skateboard and if you've never watched anything from him you are completely missing out on an experience

Heath Kirchart

Wait did Danny Way and Colin McKay skate for them for a minute?
Kerry Getz also skated for alien workshop.

I think Danny Way did skate for them 

Last edited:

Don't forget they had some of the heaviest dudes rode for them. Maybe some were a cash grab but...

Arto Saari
AVE
Steve Berra
Jason Dill
And one of the best ever to touch a skateboard and if you've never watched anything from him you are completely missing out on an experience

Heath Kirchart

Fred Gall

Didnt Alien Workshop shut down?

Yeah and so did habitat, but I guess aw has been reborn.

Arto Saari
AVE
Steve Berra
Jason Dill

Heath Kirchart

Danny was on AW for a hot minute and Colin was on a spin off " SECT " I think with those 2 French ledge skaters

WAY after Mike Hill art area.

Had a Scott Conklin and Bo Turner slick decks and I ain't even ever see them dudes skate. The Mike Hill graphics where dope tho

AW was blessed to have AVE, Dill, Kalis, and my neighbuh Tim O'Connor to revamp the team

I want that camo camp hat... but probably will fail like every week this season
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom