Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm team manual 
frown.gif

I 3rd this statement.
What exactly would you need to practice and what would it do to increase your chances of checking out or not getting the card declined screen??

Supreme LV because u know they gunna have it at leasy 1 or 4 items thats suprrme onli

Team Manual will still have their chances. But CAPTCH just adds another factor in addition to ghost checkouts and card decline screen. :smh:

Idk who mike hill is but those shirts are kinda dope

OG Alien Workshop artists. I hope it at least puts some light on him since he has such a huge history with skating which, of course, is not on everyone's mind when it comes to Surpreme.

Oddly Alien just released some of his old stuff which pretty much is what he's doing for Supreme, yet the Supreme stuff will sell and these will be thought of as just skateboards for another company. The power of branding. Crazy.

17437540_697871247040029_4978005166377664512_n.jpg

i hear/see alien workshop or i picture is an alien or rob dyrdek 

And that's sad, because they have such a long history leading up to Dyrdek blowing up. Such a great team, videos, ads, visuals. They had everything thing covered, and it was all run from Ohio, of all places. They really broke the mold and set them selves apart from the industry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom