Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
weird drop since the captcha, didnt work/ got card declined on restocks app, good thing i had macbook next to me with autofill. smooth checkout on brains tee in black.

Last edited:
all the tee's in 1 order 
nthat.gif

Missed out on the Black Checkered Pullover.. They reject my payment 

Weird

The dumb thing is when they reject the payment it empties your cart out so you have to re-cart all the crap making you lose more time. :smh:

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

Sucks I gotta babysit my Cpu now for restocks just to make sure it solves the Captcha right 
mean.gif

Camo fanny and the beige camp.. 2mins from 11...smooth ..maybe the captcha is killing the bots?
I don't think it's killing them

I think it's making the site lag more which slows down the checkout allowing a few manual people tp slip thur

NOW, who bought that Prego Keychain??? 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
if anything, wanted that Checkered nylon pullover, wasn't too sure on it and hesitated. lol. Glad everyone ate.

Calm before the storm. I just have a feeling its going to be a **** show come a hype drop. Moreso than normal.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

My restocks profile doesn't come up on supremes site. I have to fill in everything manually, anyone else's have this issue?

I wish this week was easy as last week. At least I got the tshirt I wanted.

My chrome was stuck on the UK site. I think it was because I was up all night and saw the supreme email that was sent out during the london release time and I had to use firefox and still copped. Cleared cookies and all is well now. I was worried I wouldn't get the brains tshirt I wanted. 

Pale Yellow or Slate looks Goooooood

I should of picked some color in my life but went Black white and Grey instead 
mean.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom