Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn. Didn't think the coveralls would sell out.

Who copped?
I couldn't get the red ones so I just took my tshirt and checked out. I wanted to put a bunch of PCA patches on it and ****. Would have looked real nice I bet.

Something weird happened to me today. Added all collab tees and denim button up in cart, tried to check out but it wigged out. Then it said something sold out. Then I keep trying to check out, I get captchha then it says I already ordered an item and I can't order it twice. Later a confirmation email came in but I never got to a confirmation page or anything?

Something weird happened to me today. Added all collab tees and denim button up in cart, tried to check out but it wigged out. Then it said something sold out. Then I keep trying to check out, I get captchha then it says I already ordered an item and I can't order it twice. Later a confirmation email came in but I never got to a confirmation page or anything?
that happen to me on week 1 restock.. never got the confirmation email. Got a pending charge that sat for a while and then once the shipping updated, I got order and shipping confirmation.

ended up with a khaki zip camp for my brother. and got a peach brains tee for myself.

wasnt planning on getting anything for myself today, but figured since my brother wanted something i could split shipping with him.

Your order has been successfully submitted on Mar 23 2017 at 11:00 EST

10:59 still possible?

#teammanual

Last edited:

Got no confirm page last pickup this season, but did get same can't buy again message. Quick confirm email then delivery email with no problems. Remember some people last drops also didn't get confirm page. Guess you have to checkout again now to make sure purchase went through.

Mann i fell asleep within an hour before the drop smh. The bud did me in

I only wanted a tee or two so not gonna sweat it

Just snatched a White Med Brains Tee off the refresh Manuel 
smokin.gif

Grabbed the Brains tee in Black. Thought about the Rose color but it wouldn't show the art on the back as well. Slate was my third choice.

ended up with a khaki zip camp for my brother. and got a peach brains tee for myself.

wasnt planning on getting anything for myself today, but figured since my brother wanted something i could split shipping with him.
10:59 still possible?

#teammanual
Lol I did the same thing. Wasn't going to cop anything but my brother wanted a camo zip camp so I got a black overlap six panel for me. Took three attempts, first got the card decline, second froze at captcha, third went through, all same card info.

Legit check please

Edit: Removed pics for space. Really appreciate the help from the NT Fam :pimp:

Last edited:
Neither did I on desktop.

I heard if you have gmail open then the CAPTCHA is easier to solve?
Its based on your cookies and your activity, so having a google account logged in makes it easier to tell google that you aren't just random spammer or malicious user (which they by default expect)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom