Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking the TNF pullover resale will be much like the Steep Tech jacket in the upcoming weeks: basically retail (depending on the size and color).

Luckily, I was able to cop from fleabay after after being ghosted on the site :x

:lol: 2017 tnf x sup just shouts like Pro trump with that flag

Srly like fleece not the flag sz

laugh.gif
2017 tnf x sup just shouts like Pro trump with that flag

Nah

I'm pretty sure that's been our flag since before trump.
that's what im sayin

I do get that a lot of peoples first association with the flag and all that is trump due to his propaganda. but at the end of the day, no matter how messed up it is, this is still and always has been my country. got no problem reppin the flag, even if I do wish the back had a different design or nothing at all

You know whats funny, im legit thinking about copping this or a lg steep tech hoodie. Im leaning towards the hoodie, but fleece would be consolation

Quick question who own a sup steep tech hoodie? How does a med fit

This thread never ceases to amaze me with dumb **** :smh: American flags gonna be held in the same regard as confederate flags soon.

View media item 2384172
Wow, the visceral hate that pops out for the American flag on an article of clothing. Seriously disappointed and really sad that people need to express that so disrespectfully. All your life experiences got you to that point of view.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
as much as I want that olive pullover, I gotta watch my spend with a month left till my trip to Japan
but i want it :frown:
Seeing bunch of people in multiple threads going there or been there in 2017. Hell my sister even going in fall. Have a good safe trip. Should be fun, but expensive. Least you'll get a chance to see the streetwear culture first hand and even visit some shops. Nice.

I want the obama and USAF panda raglan....

Would be too dope if there was an Obama box logo.... he did a terry richardson photoshoot not too long ago

Last edited:
Late af but the collab looks good to me. Dope concept resurrecting the trans antactica stuff...id never wear the jacket but the fleece is a cop for me, love both tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom