Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really like the Pills stuff. Tray and shirt. But I don't like Rayon material. So I might just pass this week. Damn, maybe I need the collegiate shirt. Which color though?

Last edited:
Do you guys think the Big Haul bag will work for a carry on?

Also, any idea of water resistance / temperature control, wonder if it would work as a cooler as well? Maybe just use gel type ice.

Damn a lot of good stuff this week. Collegiate logo is a must for me, gonna try for that and backpack. Red tee since it will blend in well were i live.

Do you guys think the Big Haul bag will work for a carry on?

Also, any idea of water resistance / temperature control, wonder if it would work as a cooler as well? Maybe just use gel type ice.
I'm thinking about the bag, too. Great piece to flex on people at the airport. 

Last edited:
Does North Face do limited edition stuff? I saw a jacket (possibly Nuptse) that had the print of the surface of the moon. It looked super dope and I'm sure that's not something that's a normal item. All I ever see people rocking in the street is black North Face jackets.

I have spent a lot of time in the outdoor industry. Makes this drop kinda fun, and I get a kick out of some of the TNF and Gore-Tex comments. The backpack looks to be a dry bag and the material should be similar to the material on this bag.
http://www.nrs.com/product/55023.02/nrs-tuff-sacks

Appreciate the helpful insight. If you have any other commentary about the products, please post. Good info to know.

Does North Face do limited edition stuff? I saw a jacket (possibly Nuptse) that had the print of the surface of the moon. It looked super dope and I'm sure that's not something that's a normal item. All I ever see people rocking in the street is black North Face jackets.
They have purple label, not sure it's offered in the US

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom