Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
whats the "freaky" reference on the hockey jersey? I feel like that's the second time they've done that to a hockey jersey in the recent past.

My FIRST Supreme cop ever.

I'm from Houston, so really wanted the black RAL tee.

Here in Houston, they were selling tickets to a pop up shop with all the gear: 145 tickets total, non vip tickets were $50, and you had to get there early if you wanted to be in the front of the line, but no guarantee your size/item would be there. LIMIT 1 ITEM PER TICKET.

VIP tickets were $150...no wait, no line, limit 4 items per ticket.

T SHIRT is $150 at the pop up shop + cost of ticket

Copped the RAL tee right at the drop....manual. EASY. In n out in 5 minutes.

My friend copped the black RAL tee and White Satin RAL jacket....manual as well.

Success!

Last edited:
Keep feastin team manual. Its gonna continue. And its not captcha thats helped anyone out.

Last edited by a moderator:
@rocketsfan I think the fleece is true to size. It does have a baggier fit, but I think that's the intended fit.

Anyways, I live in Houston, so there's probably only a handful of days it can be worn and it'll have to compete with the rest of my outerwear for wears. Into the closet for who knows how long.

View media item 2395641

I go on vacations where I go hiking? If its gonna be tossed in dirt and thrown around whats the point?
To answer your second question. Something I would be more likely to use on a daily basis.

That's cool. Your definition of a vacation is different from mine. It's when you also post that you're selling the pullover through grailed makes people wonder why you purchased TNF drop in the first place. Would think their products will make it through a few hikes.
Whatever. Good luck on your sales. Protect yourself though. Reading horror stories from grailed/ebay in threads today.

I just got my olive pullover in, definitely should have sized down to a Medium :smh: but I know if I sell it I spend that money on another one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom