Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@echau Fam you need to send that my way. I'll definitely put that to good use. What's the point if you live in the H? Is it a medium?

Also Supreme already shipped my black satin jacket.... Can't wait :smokin

Last edited:
a large red. Looks good
Nice olive look

nthat.gif
smokin.gif
Good visuals on these videos, but damn that guy is annoying. His accent sucks and he talks too damn much. These videos need to be way shorter.

Upon further review, I highly regret not getting the zip up shop shirt. I could of used that for when I work on cars. Would of gone well with my mechanix gloves. Smh!

all i wanted was the red warm up pants in small.. carted easy and then kept getting the CC error.. turns out I was using my old CC  
mad.gif
mad.gif

They do??
how much do they charge for that?

on Cloths and Shoes??

never knew that

I've been told multiple times that they don't do straight up size swaps for a fee. They can offer to buy your stuff, then you can turn around and use the store credit to buy your size/color, plus throw in the cash to offset the price.
BUT, they don't always buy stuff. They always look for quick flip items. Tees mainly. At least from my experience.

Last edited:
I was getting errors too with restocks. They switched up the exp date on my cc so I had to manually change that before I got thru

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom