Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I just wanna know who approved putting "FREAKY" on the back of those hockey shirts 
roll.gif
For real. They should have just put 94 and Supreme or World Famous above the number and that's it. Instant classic. Holla at me, Supreme.

I just wanna know who approved putting "FREAKY" on the back of those hockey shirts :rofl:

Anyone know what satin jackets they use? Wouldn't mind ******* around with blank even tho the RAL one is dumb clean

Gotta look at the bigger picture fam. Wear that joint out to a club/social event , all the freaks going to be like "oh you freaky huh?" .... proceed to smash [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Supreme knows

Anyone return an online purchase to Supreme this season?

Do you get store credit or a refund?

Unfortunately need to part ways with the Large Red Trail Jacket, I need a medium.. :smh: Supreme outerwear is always a hit or miss for me. Willing to part ways for retail+shipping or trade for a Medium (Black or Red Medium). :nerd:

I got a full refund but my jacket ripped while I was trying it on so might be different for defective merchandise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom