Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
NYC is crawling with preme x tnf collabs today

I was in the city all day today and did not see any TNF collabs..I did see a peach box logo tho [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

I'll prolly be back again tomorrow..maybe I'll head over to Lafayette

So nice today..I believe same weather tomorrow

I was in the city all day today and did not see any TNF collabs..I did see a peach box logo tho [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Nah

Even better

I was in chinatown near uniquehype, that might be why lol. I also seen some kid holding a playboy jersey, don't remember the season though.

I was in chinatown near uniquehype, that might be why lol. I also seen some kid holding a playboy jersey, don't remember the season though.

I was on Broadway..then I was actually by there (canal) only for a little bit tho..on my way back to city now

I've returned something to the store and i got credit

Only returned something once and got store credit

I've always gotten store credit when I return stuff.

I got a full refund but my jacket ripped while I was trying it on so might be different for defective merchandise
How does the online store credit work? Do they give you a gift card? Or do they deduct from your credit automatically when making a purchase?

Got in my large blk fleece. [emoji]128525[/emoji] :nthat:
Love it alot. Joint actually is a lil heavy.
Size is perfect, actually its true 2 size
Snug with little room, but fitted. 5'10 ~194 lb sz Large

The front right side flag is bigger in person and reflective
The back size flag actually doesnt look so big in person :lol:
Quality on point A1. Zips solid. Soft materials. Feels warmer than it looks.

How does the online store credit work? Do they give you a gift card? Or do they deduct from your credit automatically when making a purchase?
It's connected to the email you used to make your purchase. Next time you go to checkout it will ask you if you want to use your store credit.

Late to the conversation, but just got my black TNF pullover yesterday, arguably my favorite TNF of all time, definitely the best in the past few years (in my opinion). 2010 expedition pullover might the only one to beat it for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom